[Confirmed] Hannant to Cowboys

Re: [Rumour] Hannant to Titans

hannants been good the last couple of games. it sucks that you have to scare a player about his future to get them to play well though.

i wonder if we're just making him work for another contract. i dont really see the point if he's going to just go back to average football after getting another deal. its a bit disappointing as hannant can offer a lot if he keeps his standards up.

maybe we are shopping around at the moment. there are definitely some good young props we could snap up

Last edited:

His not even in this week's lineup so there's definitely something to it, got to say though if your going to send a message to the side, particularly the forwards I would have dropped Kennedy.

Yeah, him not being picked is pretty massive, I can only assume he's not injured... he's been playing better than Kennedy, so it's kind of annoying that Griffin might be doing this purely to feel vindicated.

That 500k figure in the paper is pure BS and just there for sensationalism

Zero Tackle has him at 350k which is the same figure i read when he actually signed with us

It has also been reported recently that Kennedy is our highest paid forward on 400k

He has signed with the Titans.

Link?

Kennedy bloody well better pick up his act then.

Any you props coming through who could fill his void next year if this is true?

Well Wallace can make a spot his own but we have hala, molo, ofahengue, also Dodds will be back but all the same we will need a proper replacement

Hala can **** off with him.

Makes a couple of good runs and that's it. He is lazy and doesn't look like improving despite being given a chance for several years. Those are the kind of players Broncos need to get rid of.

We need to sign Sam Moa!

That 500k figure..well his deal was worth 1.4 mil 4 years ago and it was a 4 year deal. Now it's 500k? They will say anything...

Last edited:

titans are a firm no according to todd balym but we all know clubs will say that then sign a bloke the next day.

he did say there is southern interest though.

feel sorry for hannant. couple years ago he was an automatic selection for rep sides then last year he was hindered by injury and has never been looked at again.

We forget how good hannant is.

he has gone tit for tat with Parker when it comes to rep jerseys

one of a few broncos who has won a premiership

and I still say the man the best recruit of 2011. He gave iron to what was the very very fragile pack of 2010

hard working, he never leaves any in the tank and you could see that in his face coming off against souths he was red as and within 5 minutes was out there again.

It's hard to be a top of the line prop your entire career especially when you have guys like fifita popping up but he is consistent.

He wants to stay loyal to the broncos and unless he's been replaced by Matt Scott or Nate myles or a webcke in the making then in my mind he's an Instant resign

Just read an article saying that he is out of favor with Griffin and his management has began talks with other clubs. I like Hannant and it would be a dissapoitment for him to leave like this.

This whole falling out of favor with the coach thing really pisses me off. This is a footy team griffin, this is our fucking footy team. It's not movie night with your fucking mates you ****.

dropping now makes me think we wont see him back in first grade anytime soon. it does make me a bit sad. i do like hannant. i've been pretty critical of his output though, but its cos i know what he should be producing.

Welp, there you have it. Griffin is an emotionally driven vandal who would gladly look over form to satisfy his own selfish desires. Dropping Hannant over Kennedy is probably the most laughable thing he's ever done.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Brocko
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • barker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • NYCDB
  • Nerd
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skyblues87
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.