OFFICIAL Congrats Alex Glenn Captain 2020

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
I can't believe I'm even entertaining such a moronic sentiment as it should be self evident, but no, I don't believe it is reasonable to hold what Kayla Boyd says on Instagram against Darius Boyd. To suggest otherwise would be to set a very, very dangerous precedent indeed.
Actually, they did joint interviews. I didn't bother paraphrasing them because I didn't get my gossip tag and I've made an executive decision to stop posting drama as "news."
- Merged

Ok, so his wife is a dumb bitch who doesn't know shit and should keep her stupid whiny mouth shut I guess.
Meow!

Last edited:

kooly87

NRL Player
Also can't be arsed digging through hundreds of press conferences because you weren't paying attention at the time, but here's @Lockysillegitimatechild saying what I said "Boyd even states repetitively that it's "just a game"

Hmmm, I'm starting to think that with a total lack of evidence to the contrary, it wasn't me who wasn't paying attention.

McHunt

NRL Player
Sunshine Coast
Hmmm, I'm starting to think that with a total lack of evidence to the contrary, it wasn't me who wasn't paying attention.
Not going to trawl through hours of video just because you won't believe what everyone else on the board already knows. Might help if you quoted the one time you heard him say it. Was it this one?

Screenshot_2020-01-28 Boyds reveal how they saved their marriage.png

Or this one?

Screenshot_2020-01-28 Darius Boyd finds silver lining.png

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
The comments from Boyd stating it’s “just a game”. So what? Who gives a shit?

I don’t think people realise just how many players think that it’s “just a game” and consider other things in their life to be more important.

You’re making it an issue when it isn’t.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.