Copley vs Reed

Re: Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Wouldn't it be funny if Copley left, and then when he comes up against us he completely destroys Reed?

Wouldnt they be on opposite sides of the field both being left centres?

Wouldnt they be on opposite sides of the field both being left centres?

Possibly.

But it's likely he would be playing on the right.

At the moment, Jennings is the left centre for Roosters. Linnett is the left centre for Cowboys and if he goes to the Titans, he will likely be playing on the right.

He would definitely be playing on the left if he goes to Panthers or Storm.

Last edited:

Wouldn't it be funny if Copley left, and then when he comes up against us he completely destroys Reed?

Don't do this to my brain!

It's entirely possible though. Copley is bigger, stronger and faster.

Pretty much every player was bigger, stronger and faster than one Allan Langer for example, didn't stop him from schooling most of them. Bigger, stronger, faster doesn't always mean better. I'm as confident as the next guy Copley will be a very good center but he isn't yet.

All he needs to do is to crack the starting side of any team which he may or may not go to , which, of course he couldn't do at the Broncos. Then he will be able to school everyone and prove foordy to be the genius we all know him to be.

Just as funny and what I think will happen is Reed schools him and shuts him down all night. But even funnier will be the excuses that come after on here.

Thats a given..Copley way quicker.

Did your sources tell you that too? James Roberts is way quicker too and Reed shut him down last year. The only way Copley or anyone else "destroys Reed" is if they're running at Milford inside our ten metre line.

Hey can you do a Copley highlight video? I have a spare 45 seconds free right now.

That is 46 seconds longer then Barba's at the Broncos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did your sources tell you that too? James Roberts is way quicker too and Reed shut him down last year. The only way Copley or anyone else "destroys Reed" is if they're running at Milford inside our ten metre line.

SOmeone else posted this elsewhere

https://youtu.be/bFUbfpva30M?t=52s
https://youtu.be/4VWlj46Tm48?t=1m40s
https://youtu.be/3cVz6WLzGS4?t=1m6s
https://youtu.be/1acqY9h3gU0?t=1m40s
https://youtu.be/xCDgeQBl-hE?t=1m26s
https://youtu.be/ymEmY2wSOok?t=1m13s
https://youtu.be/3_jZvrR3Y8w?t=2m10s

Hilarious...

Speaking of...

Hey can you do a Copley highlight video? I have a spare 45 seconds free right now.

Remember when Copley was going to play for Queensland? It's funny how as soon as he leaves the Broncos, Copley is just some never-was simply because people underrate Reed.

Someone has too much time on their hands. That shows that Reed isn't perfect. Nobody has said that he is. There are no videos of anyone destroying Reed is there?

Just so everyone is aware, I'm a huge Copley fan too. I've had arguments on here about him numerous times. I just think it's stupid that some people would find it funny if he plays well against us.

Hilarious...

Speaking of...

Remember when Copley was going to play for Queensland? It's funny how as soon as he leaves the Broncos, Copley is just some never-was simply because people underrate Reed.

Yeah I thought he deserved to play for Queensland. You know who else probably would have played for Queensland? Jack Reed. He hasn't left the Broncos yet and I don't want him to. But at this point in time, in 2016 I would prefer Jack Reed to stay and for Copley to not destroy him when playing against us.

Whilst my joke might not have been accurate, it implied that Dale Copley's highlights would be shorter than Jack Reeds highlights. Am I wrong?

Someone has too much time on their hands. That shows that Reed isn't perfect. Nobody has said that he is. There are no videos of anyone destroying Reed is there?

Just so everyone is aware, I'm a huge Copley fan too. I've had arguments on here about him numerous times. I just think it's stupid that some people would find it funny if he plays well against us.

Sue me.

I find some of the arguments on here funny. That's why I would find it funny. Because there would be a shit storm.

Yeah I thought he deserved to play for Queensland. You know who else probably would have played for Queensland? Jack Reed. He hasn't left the Broncos yet and I don't want him to. But at this point in time, in 2016 I would prefer Jack Reed to stay and for Copley to not destroy him when playing against us.

Whilst my joke might not have been accurate, it implied that Dale Copley's highlights would be shorter than Jack Reeds highlights. Am I wrong?

Possibly, both are good players. I don't see the need to stoop to that low a level to slag off players simply because they're leaving the club. Especially when said player is only leaving the club because he's in a more vulnerable position contract wise. As for the highlights video, Reed's would probably be longer only because he takes so long to find the try line.

Huh? Get it?

Okay, maybe not my best material. The thing is, I rate Copley as a better player and if we're comparing highlights videos, I'd imagine Copley's would be more spectcular, even though he's three years younger than Reed.

Possibly, both are good players. I don't see the need to stoop to that low a level to slag off players simply because they're leaving the club. Especially when said player is only leaving the club because he's in a more vulnerable position contract wise. As for the highlights video, Reed's would probably be longer only because he takes so long to find the try line.

Huh? Get it?

Okay, maybe not my best material. The thing is, I rate Copley as a better player and if we're comparing highlights videos, I'd imagine Copley's would be more spectcular, even though he's three years younger than Reed.

I don't know about that. I would say it's pretty equal.. Reed has come up with some beauties.

I'll do up a couple and we will find out.

Huh? Get it?

Lol

"Reed sucks, everyone in the world is better than him. He's terrible" - A bunch of people.
"Copley has a short highlight reel" - Me

I think you need to aim your response at other people, mate.

Active Now

• scobie
  • Broncorob
  • mrslong
  • Battler
  • porouian
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • barker
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
  • Harry Sack
  • Shane Tronc
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.