Corey Oates

I was never implying anything of the sort! Thaiday's ability is undeniable and he was a great backrower before 2012, but even in his heyday his success wasn't the result of great footwork, passing or a Beetson-like offload. He ran good lines, combined well with Lockyer and had a brute strength that allowed him to monster defenders.

You're selling Thaiday way too short ...big Sammy has got the moves !!

All jokes aside. Thaiday's recent return (mostly started Game 2 SOO) to form has been with his shift back into the 2nd row.

Plays his best football there ...

Last edited by a moderator:
:loool: I don't even remember that, gave me a good chuckle.

You're selling Thaiday way too short ...big Sammy has got the moves !!

All jokes aside. Thaiday's recent return (mostly started Game 2 SOO) to form has been with his shift back into the 2nd row.

Plays his best football there ...

Personally, I love the clip where Yow Yeh sends Benji into orbit. Damn we miss him

Last edited by a moderator:
Yow Yeh made everybody look silly.

NYC Raider players, NSW players...

Hopefully the doctors can be added to that list!

Can't recall Yow Yeh destroying NSW in 2011, he did score 2 tries but they were basically pick up the ball and fall over stuff. He did play strongly though and would be in the team if it wasn't for his injury.

I didn't say anything about destroying them, that wasn't Yow Yeh's style.

But the Morris/Dugan miscommunication and Minichiello fumble was definitely embarrassing.

That looks more like a Hayne/Pearce highlight than Yow Yeh. Great pass and impressive LB from within their own 10m. Yowwie on the other hand let both the centre and winger get outside him.

That looks more like a Hayne/Pearce highlight than Yow Yeh. Great pass and impressive LB from within their own 10m. Yowwie on the other hand let both the centre and winger get outside him.

The defence was compressed because of field position and score line. It was a nice pass by Pearce.

Yow Yeh showed tremendous determination and good speed to catch Hayne and put him down.

I really hope he doesn't become like a lot of our players where they have one good year and follow it up with average at best years.

He's got the goods. The mere fact he's gone from second row and impressed as a winger is evidence of his ability as a footy player.

He's huge, and only 18 and so strong.

I would have fucking exploded if he held that ball from the Morris shoulder charge and managed to score.

Where Hook plays him is a conundrum.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • Tim K
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.