Could Bennett take Taylor from Titans?

How were we not contenders in 2002? One win from the grand final.
We got fucking screwed that day by Harrigan from memory. Or was it 2001?

He's not a bloody miracle worker

Haha tbf he did get them to a prelim. And after that the McKinnon incident really hurt them the following year. It was really a short term play with the older roster he brought in. Went close but has really hurt them since. One of his greatest attributes has been knowing when to get out at the right time. Did it with the Broncos, Dragons and Knights.

Haha tbf he did get them to a prelim. And after that the McKinnon incident really hurt them the following year. It was really a short term play with the older roster he brought in. Went close but has really hurt them since. One of his greatest attributes has been knowing when to get out at the right time. Did it with the Broncos, Dragons and Knights.

It was only the right time to get out of the Broncos because they got rid of Civoneciva. Blunder of the century.

Tinkler fucked them over more than Wayne

No doubt. Only just starting to get over it. Looking up now that the ownership is being sorted. Would love them to be competitive again. Their fans deserve it for putting up with rubbish for a few years. They still all turn up despite the constant losing.

To their credit the Knights fanbase has more heart then most Sydney based fans do.

I hope Bennett gets his man . Most people think he always does but im not so sure.

No doubt. Only just starting to get over it. Looking up now that the ownership is being sorted. Would love them to be competitive again. Their fans deserve it for putting up with rubbish for a few years. They still all turn up despite the constant losing.
They need another Andrew Johns, it was the only time they've been a threat in their entire existence.

I have a feeling that Taylor deep down really wants to be back playing for them but the Titans offer just may be too good to refuse. This is why I don't get the Bird signing. They probably would have been able to offer a realistic amount for him similar too Birds contract that may have been enough to persuade him back but now that ship has sailed I don't see how the Broncs get close enough to get him back with the big contracts they have given out recently.

I have a feeling that Taylor deep down really wants to be back playing for them but the Titans offer just may be too good to refuse. This is why I don't get the Bird signing. They probably would have been able to offer a realistic amount for him similar too Birds contract that may have been enough to persuade him back but now that ship has sailed I don't see how the Broncs get close enough to get him back with the big contracts they have given out recently.

The Bird signing is simple. Bird was off contract and Taylor still has a year to run on his. Simple

I know plenty of Titan fans that would be happy to see the back of Atay after his public stunt of shaming Elgey saying he would prefer Roberts as his partner. This bloke hasn't played well or consistently enough to dictate any kind of terms.

2005 legit fizzled out
2006 won the GF
2007 lost Locky & a bunch of others
2008 genuine contenders until Storm cheated us out
2015 genuine contenders DON'T SAY IT
2016 genuine contenders until Thurston trip

The only reason we've "fizzled out" has been because of injuries to key players. The other years we've been right in it.
2008 you would have got ROFL stomped by one of the best in-form teams ever

The Bird signing is simple. Bird was off contract and Taylor still has a year to run on his. Simple

But do you really need him? Is he worth that much to your side on the field. I believe that the money could have been saved to poach Taylor next year. Bennett may have a plan to get him but I think Taylor would be a massive key. Only issue you guys have atm. A real dominant true halfback that can control a game

I know plenty of Titan fans that would be happy to see the back of Atay after his public stunt of shaming Elgey saying he would prefer Roberts as his partner. This bloke hasn't played well or consistently enough to dictate any kind of terms.

I disagree. He has carried them in attack. Elgey doesn't deserve to be in the team going on what he has produced. Is there an article on what he said. I can't recall him saying that

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosAlways
  • phoenix
  • Locky24
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • NSW stables
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.