OPINION CROFT FOR CAPTAIN

w

The coach has spoken, and C

They're v average stats, read the Newspaper today.
and btw, the coach has spoken about Croft being a brilliant leader and captain (fairly sure the coaches view is a little more important than yours)...

don't bring the coach into it an then blatantly ignore his opinion

I’m not even arguing about Croft. Your agenda bud.

He doesnt have an agenda. Reyter Mk3 is just trolling.
[automerge]1584183204[/automerge]
- 10 runs for 107 metres, 2 tackle breaks
- 31 tackles, 0 missed, 3 ineffective

Fairly sure they arent correct, but not far off. Still though, i wouldnt judge a player by stats alone.

Last edited:
So Brisbane has gone from 0 leaders to 3 or 4 guys who could be captain and us fans decide to bag out a player who had a good game because one poster decides to troll? Can’t we just enjoy a win and the fact the team actually looked good for the first time in years?

He doesnt have an agenda. Reyter Mk3 is just trolling.
[automerge]1584183204[/automerge]

Fairly sure they arent correct, but not far off. Still though, i wouldnt judge a player by stats alone.
I don't know who Reyter is, Keen to see some posts if you can link me?
I only seem to get called a troll when i mention Carrigan not being up to the task. , hmm.

,, he was barely noticeable in the Cowboys game. He certainly isn't visible in the highlights reel. .
Good luck to him though, a valuable Bronco backup, considering our elite forwards being sidelined consistently ..

So Brisbane has gone from 0 leaders to 3 or 4 guys who could be captain and us fans decide to bag out a player who had a good game because one poster decides to troll? Can’t we just enjoy a win and the fact the team actually looked good for the first time in years?

Boom. No need for exhausting forum arguing now, the season is obviously going to be very different than usual, and frankly activity on this forum is going to go up and up as more and more people disappear into their homes to ride out the storm, so this sort of petty shit is just dirtying up the place.

We just had a real good win when most of us expected a disaster, why is anyone in a bad mood?

I only seem to get called a troll when i mention Carrigan not being up to the task. , hmm.

,, he was barely noticeable in the Cowboys game. He certainly isn't visible in the highlights reel. .
Good luck to him though, a valuable Bronco backup, considering our elite forwards being sidelined consistently ..
Do you really expect a workhorse lock to show up in the highlights real though?

I'm sure you can use the search function Reyter.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Mr Fourex
  • jd87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncotville
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Horseheadsup
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.