OPINION CROFT FOR CAPTAIN

Rookie Alan

NYC Player
Given Glen’s age and contract, I wouldn’t be surprised if we have a different captain next season, but so far Croft has been clearly front runner!

Rookie Alan

NYC Player
There’s one funny thing, as the game just finished, Haas gave Macca a sloppy high five, but then he turned around and gave Croft a big intense hug with smile all over his face.

Haas is quite upfront, he doesn’t even bother to hide.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
**** me dead let’s let the kid string a few games together before we anoint him the messiah
Have you not seen his golden halo hovering above his head? 😇

It’s an in-joke more than anything, but I’m not concerned about him in the slightest. He’ll thrive without a doubt.

Last edited:

berrigan

BRL Player
Brisbane
**** mate, better go to Spec-Savers. Your comments are becoming more irrelevant than Tallis.
It was a reply to the erroneous post, that stated Carrigan is undefeated as captain. False.
n yeh bud, of course my comments are less relevant than Tallis', I was not one of the greatest Rugby League forwards to play the game. Yours are equally irrelevant, especially when you resort to some Spec-Savers bs. I watched the game. Croft was important, Carrigan was ok.
- Merged

Either way he's a knob
Nice one bud. Genius.
I'm a knob, because I was happy about how well Croft played?
Makes sense :s

Last edited:

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
It was a reply to the erroneous post, that stated Carrigan is undefeated as captain. False.
n yeh bud, of course my comments are less relevant than Tallis', I was not one of the greatest Rugby League forwards to play the game. Yours are equally irrelevant, especially when you resort to some Spec-Savers bs. I watched the game. Croft was important, Carrigan was ok.
- Merged

Nice one bud. Genius.
I'm a knob, because I was happy about how well Croft played?
Makes sense :s
Premiership started this week champ.

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
Anyone able to find Patty’s stats from last night. Struggling to find updated listings.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.