OPINION CROFT FOR CAPTAIN

Teo wouuld easily push macca out of the 17

Lets do this Ben, as much of a mercenary as you are, we all know deep down you really wanted to win a premiership as a Bronco and it just never happened because Henjak.

Has anybody read the Courier Mail article, that was headlined something along the lines of " Broncos chasing Te'o after player shockingly sacked" ( or something along those lines).. I don't subscribe to Courier Mail etc, So i couldn't read it, and now I cannot find it.
Were they just referring to relatively old news of Perese being sacked?
Also, as great as Te'o is, if he were to play in the forwards, would there be room for him? Surely not...
Though, I could see him playing center, as Boyd doesn't want to travel to NSW if the comp goes that way. . but crikey, if there are a few bucks around, Quade Cooper could be a more interesting prospect if we are talking a one season deal.

Has anybody read the Courier Mail article, that was headlined something along the lines of " Broncos chasing Te'o after player shockingly sacked" ( or something along those lines).. I don't subscribe to Courier Mail etc, So i couldn't read it, and now I cannot find it.
Were they just referring to relatively old news of Perese being sacked?
Also, as great as Te'o is, if he were to play in the forwards, would there be room for him? Surely not...
Though, I could see him playing center, as Boyd doesn't want to travel to NSW if the comp goes that way. . but crikey, if there are a few bucks around, Quade Cooper could be a more interesting prospect if we are talking a one season deal.

and that apparently allows $400,000 ?! the world has gone upside down

you've either mis-read the article or just read the headline and made the wrong assumption ... it specifically says in the article that if he came back to us, it would need to be for love, not money. then says he would need to take a roughly 400k paycut to come back to league with us. which is exactly what Perese would have freed up

Active Now

• Xzei
  • westy316
  • Morkel
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wild Horse
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Stix
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.