Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

I can't see DCE ---> Broncos happening anytime in the near future.

Just sounds like wishful thinking if anything. DCE played for Queensland, got on well with Brisbane players, word of a few blow ups with team mates.

DCE ---> BRONCOS CONFIRMED!!!

Agreed. Does not strike me as the kind of player to break a contract. In saying that, I have heard that there are still issues regarding his 3rd party sponsorships and that some of them have fallen through.....which would allow him to sign somewhere else. However, he looks to be genuinely enjoying his footy atm....not to mention Manly would be beyond stupid to allow him to leave. You'd fire the Stewarts first!!!!

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

is my phone not working or has no one mentioned that the lurker is again saying its a good chance.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

Can't see it happening

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

What's a "the lurker"?

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

Daly played local football down the road from me at Kawana for the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles. Pretty sure his whole family are here on the Sunshine Coast. Brisbane have the money. Forget Milford - Sign Daly for 5 years = Premiership time.

H

hidethesuspect

Banned User
Sep 2, 2013

This is not going to happen, I'm not even getting my hopes up a little bit. By the way, can one of the mods open back up that "Yadda Yadda" thread. I need to post a pic of my grandma snorting cocaine off a male strippers ass at my 9 year old's birthday party and that seems like the perfect post to do it in.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

DCE would be a better signing than Barba easily. We desperately need direction and attack in the halves and DCE brings exactly that, he is like a mini Joey Johns.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

DCE would be a better signing than Barba easily. We desperately need direction and attack in the halves and DCE brings exactly that, he is like a mini Joey Johns.

For sure.

We've needed a dominant halfback since Langer left, and DCE would be perfect for our requirements.

Can't see Manly letting him go though.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

Out of all the rumors I'm finding this the hardest to believe, Manly surely wouldn't let him go early. At the end of his current contract I'd say we will be in with a chance.

But saying that I have a feeling something is definitely brewed, both Wallace and Prince have been moved on which to me says we have somebody else lined up. Its just whether the somebody is Barba and/or Milford................ or possibly even a mystery somebody else like.................... DCE.

My money at this stage is Barba at 1 and Milford at 6 and DCE in 2 years time.

Can we add this to the positive vibe rainbow naked train thingo or whatever its called and hope for the best tho?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013

Out of all the rumors I'm finding this the hardest to believe, Manly surely wouldn't let him go early. At the end of his current contract I'd say we will be in with a chance.

But saying that I have a feeling something is definitely brewed, both Wallace and Prince have been moved on which to me says we have somebody else lined up. Its just whether the somebody is Barba and/or Milford................ or possibly even a mystery somebody else like.................... DCE.

My money at this stage is Barba at 1 and Milford at 6 and DCE in 2 years time.

Can we add this to the positive vibe rainbow naked train thingo or whatever its called and hope for the best tho?

There's always room on the I'm-going-to-fap-myself-unconscious-if-we-sign-X-player train. Move on down the back, towards the human-centipede carriage...

images

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013

Brett Kimmorley to make a comeback, and not as a coach...

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012

But saying that I have a feeling something is definitely brewed, both Wallace and Prince have been moved on which to me says we have somebody else lined up. Its just whether the somebody is Barba and/or Milford................ or possibly even a mystery somebody else like.................... DCE

608105-cameron-smith.jpg

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

Welcome Mr Smith.................take your seat on the positive vibe rainbow naked I'm-going-to-fap-myself-unconscious-if-we-sign-X-player train.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Do we really want to sign Smith at the age he will be when he comes off contract as truly immortal as he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• kiwi2
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Brotherdu
  • Evander
  • mieko
  • Johnny92
  • ostin86
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • simplythebest
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Wild Horse
  • Porthoz
  • MrMoore
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.