Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

Whenever I see Weedler probing for an interview it reminds of of that line from The Departed.

That Irish piss-ant won't be a problem. He's so hot for me, we give him a whiff of my ass, he'll crawl right in it.

Let's give him a whiff.

Last edited:
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

**** DCE is good, can we just trade our entire roster for him.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

Damn, now we have to wait another week before the signing of DCE can be confirmed

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

Yep............he was great again tonight. In fact on form I would even have him in the Aussie team ahead of Cooper Cronk.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Yep............he was great again tonight. In fact on form I would even have him in the Aussie team ahead of Cooper Cronk.

Without a doubt: faster, smarter, can play in a structure yet can improvise unlike Cronk

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010

I'm convinced he's way more important than Milford.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

I'm convinced he's way more important than Milford.

Milford might have to be the gap filler until DCE gets here.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Maybe if Manly win the comp, he'll be all like 'I've done all I can at Manly, time for a new challenge' or 'I've repaid Manly for their belief in me, time to move on'.

Sorted.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Wallace puts him to shame.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

Much as I hope like heck DCE heads up here, its a real pleasure watching him and Foran as a halves pairing - in games that aren't against the broncos..

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Yeah from a purist's point of view that's for sure, they just compliment each other so well. But as mentioned before by someone, Manly just has so many points of attack it makes the 6 and 7 jobs so much easier as good as those two really are.

I think a halves pairing of DCE and Hunt could do a wonderful job for us because Hunt has shown he is not afraid to take on the line ala Foran.

This is why I also think JYY should be centre while Hodgo is out because you look at his highlights package, he could be somewhat Lyon like wit his ability to both create and finish.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Now if only DCE could work on his kicking game and actually connect with the ball before it hits the ground :001_tt2:

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Watching DCE last night was a revelation for me. I mean, I knew he was good but !

I don't think even Hook could coach DCE's style of play out of him no matter how hard he will try, which is why we need DCE more than any other single player.

Despite Hook, DCE will turn Gillett and Glenn (and hell, maybe even Thaiday minus 8 kgs) into attacking warheads, not to mention the opportunities he will create for our outside backs.

I so hope this rumour materializes

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013

I think a halves pairing of DCE and Hunt could do a wonderful job for us because Hunt has shown he is not afraid to take on the line ala Foran.

I think Hunt would really benefit and learn a lot from DCE.

I just love how DCE goes to line, if there is a gap he will slot straight into it if not he can jink late and test them somewhere else. Just great to watch.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Thank god you changed your avatar

Don't change yours whatever you do. It makes me smile when I think of our 2013 season and that is quite an achievement :biggrin:

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

Now if only DCE could work on his kicking game and actually connect with the ball before it hits the ground :001_tt2:

Like they said he should of passed it instead of the grabber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Stix
  • Wolfie
  • leon.bott
  • TimWhatley
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Galah
  • Behold
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.