Not open for further replies.
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

Do pies come under the cap?

Nope, in brown paper bags. Everyone else asks for cash in their bags, Gerogie just wanted pies...

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013

Nope, in brown paper bags. Everyone else asks for cash in their bags, Gerogie just wanted pies...

...with peas and sauce though, he's not a complete moron.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

Im not bold enough to get excited about this one until we see an announcement, but this rumour is definitely finding some traction.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

[tweet]382076312669523969[/tweet]

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

As expected, he might ask for a release after next season.. or we'll just have to wait until 2016

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

I wouldn't mind waiting another year. See which of our halves is good enough to partner him then and get him another year of being coached by Johns (who despite not being liked by everyone, was an amazing player and DCE has obviously been basing his own game on his)

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013

As expected, he might ask for a release after next season.. or we'll just have to wait until 2016
My understanding of this rumour is that he does not have to ask for a release. There were clauses in his contract which have already been broken and he can leave if he wishes.
Rumour only

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

Who was that interviewer. Way to put words in someone's mouth.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009

That was Weidler. I notice he doesn't say or wasn't asked directly about leaving to go to the Broncs.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

I had a dream last night with DCE in it. I was giving him a lift home from a game and he was telling me how Manly weren't paying him properly, but he wouldn't give me an answer on if he was coming to the Broncos when I asked him. He said he'd been approached legally somehow by someone affilliated with the Broncos and that we had expressed interest in him. I then went on to tell him that I had just given Josh Morris a lift home and Josh gets paid $1200 a day and that DCE could make more than that playing for Brisbane. Then my alarm clock went off at 0400 and I had to get ready for work.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013

I had a dream last night with DCE in it. I was giving him a lift home from a game and he was telling me how Manly weren't paying him properly, but he wouldn't give me an answer on if he was coming to the Broncos when I asked him. He said he'd been approached legally somehow by someone affilliated with the Broncos and that we had expressed interest in him. I then went on to tell him that I had just given Josh Morris a lift home and Josh gets paid $1200 a day and that DCE could make more than that playing for Brisbane. Then my alarm clock went off at 0400 and I had to get ready for work.

Was there a morning glory involved

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013

Was there a morning glory involved

I assume that when he said his "alarm clock went off" it was a euphemism for something else. :winky:

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Whenever I see an interview by Danny Weidler I have an uncontrollable urge to find the nearest ranga and put my fist through their face.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

sometimes I wonder if Danny Weidler is even aware that Rugby League players play a game called Rugby League on weekends ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Strapper
  • Redux
  • Culhwch
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Dexter
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.