Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

I honestly think milford will be a better fullback than barba eventually and that barba should be the one to (eventually as in after his contract) go out of those four.

B

BRC088

QCup Player
Feb 7, 2012

Now if only DCE could work on his kicking game and actually connect with the ball before it hits the ground :001_tt2:

To be honest, I thought it hit his knee first..

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

I'm still not 100% convinced we'll get him, but after watching him destroy the bunnies last night .... i'm almost allowing myself to get my hopes up that he will wear a Broncos jumper in the not too distant future.

The guy is the best halfback in the NRL at the moment, and will only get better with maturity.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

I'm still not 100% convinced we'll get him, but after watching him destroy the bunnies last night .... i'm almost allowing myself to get my hopes up that he will wear a Broncos jumper in the not too distant future.

The guy is the best halfback in the NRL at the moment, and will only get better with maturity.

Thurston/DCE would be a hell of a QLD/Aus combination and Hunt/DCE could be a great club combination for many years.

M

Manbush

QCup Player
Aug 5, 2013

Milford might have to be the gap filler until DCE gets here.
Hunt or Barba would be the gap filler, Milford will have a spot if DCE arrives it'll be up to Hunt to make himself more valuable than Barba to determine if Milf plays in the halves or at fullback.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Yeah, agreed. I think Milford is more talented than Barba. I think he's a fullback too, but I would be glad for him to prove me wrong.

And before I get attacked about hating on Barba, he's far more talented than anyone else we have bar maybe Hodges in the back line.

redbur95

redbur95

QCup Player
Feb 17, 2013

If Cherry-Evans were to join the Broncos, would he be better at five-eighth or halfback? I know it's just a number nowadays, but would it be better to move him or Ben Hunt?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

If Cherry-Evans were to join the Broncos, would he be better at five-eighth or halfback? I know it's just a number nowadays, but would it be better to move him or Ben Hunt?

Whichever number he wants, he'd be the star signing. They are actually compatible though because Cherry mostly plays on the right, and Hunt has been playing on the left.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

I reckon he could choose prop if he wanted.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

DCE Barba hodges JYY a fit Slammin all attacking right. Just give me a minute lads!!

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010

DCE Barba hodges JYY a fit Slammin all attacking right. Just give me a minute lads!!
A minute? I didn't even finish the sentence and I was already jizzing my pants!

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Replace sammy with an inform ballplaying second rower named Alex Glenn.

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012

Alex glenn ball playing? Never heard anyone say that before whereas sam has a massively under rated ball playing ability. He's up there with glenn imo. If you called matt gillet ball playing fair enough but the only pass i've seen alex glenn throw that was special was while he was in the centres and it massively missed its target.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013

Alex glenn ball playing? Never heard anyone say that before whereas sam has a massively under rated ball playing ability. He's up there with glenn imo. If you called matt gillet ball playing fair enough but the only pass i've seen alex glenn throw that was special was while he was in the centres and it massively missed its target.
Probably forgotten after this year but last year Glenn came up with some great offloads for line breaks

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

He was holding it up and passing the ball earlier this year too.

The problem with this season was that for the majority of the time we kept going to Norman, with Glenn as a decoy. It was really our only attacking play (unless you also count bombing to the corners on the last). There was no variety and he wasn't utilised properly. When Hunt replaced Wallace and Norman was dropped, we stopped abusing that play so much and started straightening the attack more instead of going from side to side.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011

Is this your first year as a supporter? Previous to this year Glenn had plenty of great moments ball in hand helping those around him.

R

Rabbir

Banned User
Jul 4, 2013

Can you motherfuckers stop bumping this thread. Everytime I see this thread up the top of the page my hopes get up that he is linked to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • maddo
  • lynx000
  • Old Mate
  • davidp
  • Wolfie
  • Dexter
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.