Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Manly are willing to shed players to keep him there as their long-term playmaker/captain.

Do we seriously think he'll sign with us ??

Of course he probably won't sign with us but surely we can hope he does. Also I am sure Foran will have leadership aspirations as well. It isn't so cut and dry as DCE getting the captaincy.

Foran is a gun, but it's still an easy choice between the two.

Seriously, Manly are willing to shed players to keep him there as their long-term playmaker/captain.

Do we seriously think he'll sign with us ??

Not really. He is very stable at Manly and has captaincy aspirations I think. Would be great if we signed him but he seems like a loyal Manly guy and would only come back on compassionate grounds.

Getting coached by Andrew Johns, living on the beach, wife's family is from the area, it's definitely going to take something special to lure him here. Maybe missing his bff Ben Barba too much?

Take it with a grain of salt but a source I trust has said he's no hope of leaving Manly

With respect, I don't need a source to tell me that, it's extremely obvious I think. This is another Cronk, Smith, Thurston etc situation imo. He's there in Manly for at least his next contract. I was hopeful that Toovey would prove to be a shit coach and we could lure him up here with that, sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. At least, not this time around anyway. Would love to get him, but I really don't see it happening.

With respect, I don't need a source to tell me that, it's extremely obvious I think. This is another Cronk, Smith, Thurston etc situation imo. He's there in Manly for at least his next contract. I was hopeful that Toovey would prove to be a **** coach and we could lure him up here with that, sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. At least, not this time around anyway. Would love to get him, but I really don't see it happening.
Never give up. I bet people said the same thing about Steve Price and the Dogs.

4bc are talking about a high profile player from a northern beaches. Club will be leaving in the next few weeks

rumour obviously

please be DCE to here

With respect, I don't need a source to tell me that, it's extremely obvious I think. This is another Cronk, Smith, Thurston etc situation imo. He's there in Manly for at least his next contract. I was hopeful that Toovey would prove to be a shit coach and we could lure him up here with that, sadly that doesn't seem to be the case. At least, not this time around anyway. Would love to get him, but I really don't see it happening.

yeah, I had a close associate tell me back in November that a very well connected RL source told him Cameron Smith was a done deal to the Broncos and would be granted a release to play here this season ....

Shit going down at Manly
Foran and Watmough are walking if they don't resign G Stewart. They have given the club an ultimatum

Shit going down at Manly
Foran and Watmough are walking if they don't resign G Stewart. They have given the club an ultimatum

They can resign him, easily. If he wants to play for peanuts...

Shit going down at Manly

Where did you read that mate

Today's CM on the Ipad
Unfortunately for some reason I could not copy and paste it. It will be in the paper edition as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • FACTHUNT
  • mrslong
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.