Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
wb796s.jpg

Glenn Stewart is shocked to have seen what just happened. Brett Stewart has the "Yep, Glenn is screwed...shit" look and has accepted the fact that Manly will offload Glenn to the Raiders.

Fucking priceless.

Tallis wanted to play for this team.. Does Hoffman? Does Millford? The team should be better than it is.Not like it used to be and not like it should be.

Tallis wanted to play for this team.. Does Hoffman? Does Millford? The team should be better than it is.Not like it used to be and not like it should be.

What are you on about?

Well seeing Milford sort us out and signed with us, I would say yes.

Peter Badel told Triple M... yeah, done deal. :rolleyes:

Oh well there's always sloppy Sandow seconds :spit:

Last edited:
Let's chase Foran.

How many times did the media change their theories on what Smith was going to do? I think I'll wait until something is signed before I give up on this. If Taufua and DCE are signed and Stewart is forced to leave, Foran and Watmough are saying they'll leave and we could get Foran instead. I know it's not the same but he would be an asset.

Difference being Smith was off-contract after this year, DCE is still under contract.

Difference being Smith was off-contract after this year, DCE is still under contract.

That's a very obvious difference to point out. Care to explain the relevance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.