Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

I struggle to boo Manly lately purely because of DCE, I was hoping he would leave them so I can resume my hatred but nooo :(

At least we know now and we can move on to plan G. Find the best young half we can who is untried and dangle a carrot in front of his nose.

At least we know now and we can move on to plan G. Find the best young half we can who is untried and dangle a carrot in front of his nose.

I'd be pretty satisfied with signing a young Fullback and young Halfback (Even if untried)

Fullback - Coote, Mansour, Roberts, Moylan (Anyone from Penrith, why do they have so many potentially good Fullbacks?)
Halfback - Milford, Keary, maybe even Ash Taylor from NYC

Yep, sign someone young, give them a shot even if they are untried. You may find your next Langer or Lewis.

Yeah... "Accidentally". :cuckoo:

[MENTION=1784]ethos[/MENTION] had the scoop on this about a month ago!

IF HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR US SIGN HIM AT ALL COSTS.

Sorry about that, I'm a little excited.

If we get him, Barba and Milford, we'll have Ian Schubert at the door for sure as well! :scared:

Having said that, I'm with Vertigo... and I'm excited too!

Bit weird considering he was on NRL360 today saying he never considered the Broncos?

I must say that although I've always doubted DCE coming to the bronx, Toovey's response is very odd. I dont know about anyone else but I'd refer DCE over barba or/and milford.

I really can't see Manly letting him go.

Another story i read yesterday was saying they'd consider making him captain to help keep him there.

I really can't see Manly letting him go.

Another story i read yesterday was saying they'd consider making him captain to help keep him there.

That would not fly with the senior players. They won't cop being ordered around the field by a kid in his early 20's.

Really sick of these types of rumours.

IF HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR US SIGN HIM AT ALL COSTS.

Sorry about that, I'm a little excited.
I think that of all the players going around atm DCE best fits our needs. 1.Storng leadership potential 2 long term prospect at 24 yo .great attacking nous. 3.solid fearless defence. 4 marketable clean image.5 most of all,he, like all of us ,realize that Manly suck. question ,would we want him as well as milford and barba. either way he would be my first picked. even if we have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.