Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

If we get him, Barba and Milford, we'll have Ian Schubert at the door for sure as well! :scared:

Having said that, I'm with Vertigo... and I'm excited too!

Yet manly has him, the Stewart brothers, watmough, mattai, Lyon, Foran et al and nobody ever seems to question how..

question ,would we want him as well as milford and barba.

.....and we already have Hunt who I think is really showing us he has something to offer. I hope this sort of talk doesn't effect his confidence. Cherry would be a great pickup if we could get him tho.

nothing rumour but throw the house at him in case, far more valuable to us than someone like Milford.

I really can't see Manly letting him go.

Another story i read yesterday was saying they'd consider making him captain to help keep him there.

I don't think we'll be getting him until 2015.

The way I read the article was there was tension between DCE and the Stewart brothers but a move home wouldn't be on the cards until his contract has expired.

If we get him, Barba and Milford, we'll have Ian Schubert at the door for sure as well! :scared:

Having said that, I'm with Vertigo... and I'm excited too!

One more reason NOT to be breaking the bank on Ben Barba........DCE would be a much better fit / buy for us IMO.

One more reason NOT to be breaking the bank on Ben Barba........DCE would be a much better fit / buy for us IMO.

So on the off chance that the rumour is not complete BS. You want us to risk not getting Barba at all by offering him a small contract, meaning we have another season or two like this one.

Then we'll have to listen to your whining longer.

IMO Barba is worth 700k

i dont believe the DCE rumour. that is all.

I agree. As far as I'm aware though, he actually hasn't put pen to paper.

There has to be fire to this smoke. It isn't simply a case of cm understands. There is the word of a maroon, this thing with the board and toovey justifying it with a response. Could you imagine our 2015 team list reading as follows.

1. Barba
2. Yow yeh/kahu
3. Hodges/copely
4. Reed
5. Hoffman
6. hunt
7. Dce
8. Hannant
9. Macca
10. Kennedy
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Milford (goes on for hunt. Hunt to hooker for macca's 20 minute break)
15. McGuire (60 minute graham style)
16. Glenn
17. Stagg/Dodds/tasi/hala
18. ^
19. ^
20. ^
21. Wallace
22. Slyney
if it were to happen it would require obviously some people to recover from injuries. We would also have to leverage our position with the barba and Milford situations. Premiership team though imo. Would also be Hodges final year. Let's give him another ring. We'd finally be a dominant club on field again.

Don't think we could afford DCE, Barba AND Milford, we'd have to choose either DCE or Barba, I'd pay DCE $1m+ every season.

Wallace leaving could free up a bit of coin. Broncs seem pretty savvy with their dollars too, both Gillet and Reid resigned for pretty small money, I'd say Broncs attract a fair bit of third party dollars as well.

It'd be tough but I think we could. Cap goes up. We didn't spend any of this last cap. Lui, Anderson, Wallace, prince will be gone. Thurston is on a mil. Dce would comparatively be worth 800. Remember we will only have to out bid the other clubs. All the ones with money just spent a ton on widdop and soward and Norman. We can also I think get mild and barbs for cheaper than they're worth due to the situation. We just have to be careful not to.insult them.

We should rename ourselves to the Brisbane Contract Breakers.

**** it. im believing the rumour from right now onwards. CARN DCE

Mod Edit: Don't try and circumvent the word filter

Last edited by a moderator:

the govt gave us the land to build the new training facility and they are helping us pay all these players in brown paper bags so that the broncs can once again be a super team. brisbane needs it.

wow. what a lucky coincidence news ltd have uncovered more player unrest from another young queensland back

There has to be fire to this smoke. It isn't simply a case of cm understands. There is the word of a maroon, this thing with the board and toovey justifying it with a response. Could you imagine our 2015 team list reading as follows.

1. Barba
2. Yow yeh/kahu
3. Hodges/copely
4. Reed
5. Hoffman
6. hunt
7. Dce
8. Hannant
9. Macca
10. Kennedy
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Milford (goes on for hunt. Hunt to hooker for macca's 20 minute break)
15. McGuire (60 minute graham style)
16. Glenn
17. Stagg/Dodds/tasi/hala
18. ^
19. ^
20. ^
21. Wallace
22. Slyney
if it were to happen it would require obviously some people to recover from injuries. We would also have to leverage our position with the barba and Milford situations. Premiership team though imo. Would also be Hodges final year. Let's give him another ring. We'd finally be a dominant club on field again.

haha thats classic. toovs denied it so it must be true!!! bahahaha.

how bout you try developing your own talent

haha thats classic. toovs denied it so it must be true!!! bahahaha.

how bout you try developing your own talent

How's that butthurt going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • UP DA BRIZZY BRONX
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bert_lifts
  • The Boss
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.