Daly Cherry-Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

haha thats classic. toovs denied it so it must be true!!! bahahaha.

how bout you try developing your own talent

we did. we developed Dugan all the way to the dragons.

i heard inglis is unhappy with the burgess brothers.

whatever do you mean?

Why are you joining us in talking about possible recruits for next year? Aren't you guys still focussing on finals footy?! Oh wait....your season is heading down the shitter, fast

Why are you joining us in talking about possible recruits for next year? Aren't you guys still focussing on finals footy?! Oh wait....your season is heading down the shitter, fast

i wanna see your guys take on the situation. pretty ridiculous stuff by the broncos

what do you mean? i don't think it's appropriate to insinuate i was raped

Not insinuating that at all, I don't think anyone would want to get that close to you

How is capitalising on gun players wanting to play for our club ridiculous? Not considering them would be ridiculous. B U T T H U R T

Not insinuating that at all, I don't think anyone would want to get that close to you

what does it mean then, if not that i was raped in the butt and am now sore because of it

How is capitalising on gun players wanting to play for our club ridiculous? Not considering them would be ridiculous. B U T T H U R T

its a ridiculous coincidence. i already said that

broncos have pulled the greatest swifty in recruiting history andrew gee is a god.

what does it mean then, if not that i was raped in the butt and am now sore because of it

You're misreading the word "butthurt", mate. It is used on forums across the Internet to ask if someone is mad. If you're butthurt, you're being asked if/why you're made about something.

It's not an insult, and you shouldn't read it as one.

Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

it was only a few months ago that the Broncos apparently couldn't attract star talent to the club anymore, no one wanted to play under a no name coach, and now the club is being accused of orchestrating releases for marquee players!

Edit

Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Painin the Haas
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.