Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Re: Rumour - Daly Cherry-Evans to Brisbane Broncos

I'm loving it now, **** the haters. I'm over the whinging about Friday games and offers to contracted players, let them whinge. Embrace the hate and start winning prems again and watch these bogans cry.

Really?

Thought you didn't follow the NRL anymore .....?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

We'll have an entire bench comprised of hookers.

Now you're talking.

A bench full of hookers and a team full of second rowers.

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012

haha thats classic. toovs denied it so it must be true!!! bahahaha.

how bout you try developing your own talent

most of the time you get no response. If the rumours get way out of hand there'll be a very small. Politically correct, response. Tooveys was very bizarre. I don't believe there is any link to the broncos though. Notbyet at least. I don't see him breaking the contract.

gordjw

gordjw

NRL Player
Jun 29, 2013

We'll build our own team, with blackjack, and hookers! In fact, forget the team.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I'm loving it now, **** the haters. I'm over the whinging about Friday games and offers to contracted players, let them whinge. Embrace the hate and start winning prems again and watch these bogans cry.

Yeah I completely agree actually. Lets get back to the days that everyone hated the broncos **** THE HATERS!!!!

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013

Steady on boys, we don't want to turn into Manly here.

When people bash on Brisbane like they are, it's only because they don't fully understand all things in play with the situation. If they did, they wouldn't react so childishly. The posts I've seen are from feeble minds trying to invoke a response, generally stemming from insecurity.

Best to just not entertain their belligerent attitude and wait n' see what happens with all this.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

Now you're talking.

Hahaha. We can call our bench the brothel (but as long as they have contracts with no get-out clauses. We can't have coitus interruptus mid-match)

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Anyone else think that after all these rumours and 'done deals' we are probably going to line up round 1 2014 with the exact same team we have now?

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

I have the same feeling, but then, haven't we got Kennedy? He can play FB and 5/8

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

I'm pretty confident we'll get Barba, but I'm up in the air about Milford. We certainly won't get DCE. I don't see him breaking his contract, however from 2015, it's open slather. Prime candidate for an expansion team in QLD IMO.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

DCE + Milford > DCE + Barba > Milford + Barba > anything we have

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

Hahaha. We can call our bench the brothel (but as long as they have contracts with no get-out clauses. We can't have coitus interruptus mid-match)
hookers with clause youch.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Manly star Daly Cherry-Evans has hit back at claims he may be forced to leave the NRL club due to a personality clash with Sea Eagles teammates Glenn and Brett Stewart.
The Queensland State of Origin utility has poured cold water over a newspaper report that says the Broncos may benefit from a falling out with the Stewart brothers.
Glenn Stewart also dismissed the claim as "ludicrous".
The report on Thursday claimed tensions between Cherry-Evans - who is off contract at the end of 2015 - and the Stewarts had stalled talks over an extended term for the Manly halfback.
It said relations had become so strained that it had reached board level and that Cherry-Evans was considering a future stint at the Broncos.
But Cherry-Evans said on the Manly website on Thursday: "We pride ourselves on a level of commitment and competitiveness, and apart from some good old-fashioned NSW and Queensland rivalry, this squad remains very tight.
"That goes for me, Glenn and Brett Stewart!"
Glenn Stewart added: "I know everyone in this squad has great respect and appreciation for the role everyone plays and, while our competitive spirit never subsides, to suggest there's any falling out is ludicrous."

Pretty much what I expected, a completely bullshit story.

Manly hit back at unrest claims

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

I didn't really believe this story had any cred to it.

Shame though as DCE is exactly the type of player we need here.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

Just a bullshit rumor and DCE is contracted to Manly for another 2 years and isn't looking for a release. Would love to get him he is such a great player but it isn't possible for a couple of years.

Slow news day

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

how can we afford all these players? yeah we'll win the premiership but it'll be stripped for salary cap breaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.