Darius Anointed As New Leader

Think I might just report your post rather than get into an argument trading insults, I can smell a troll a mile away.

Have a good day.
You would be fairly accustomed to the smell of a troll being as that you're clearly the most obvious troll in this thread.

Talk about a tough crowd, I disagree with the signing of Benji and am told I should support another club, ,

Yeah, except that is not what you said

You said you would rather do something vile and disgusting that nobody would actually ever do than watch Benji play for the Broncos

But he will play and therefore you won't be watching, based on your own comment

So my comment was just putting into words the natural consequence of your own statement

Now if you actually only meant that you disagree with the signing, perhaps you should have said that

Don't blame the rest of us for reading what you actually wrote and thinking you meant it

I never said that, don't put words in my mouth. I said he would be a good role model if he were selected. I also highlighted other reasons that he should be made Captain.

All captains are good role models regardless of their race. Also, why would you reward a guy who was pretty lucky not to be sacked this year for his off field behaviour? It would send a majorly bad sign to all the other players

I would not say that he is as mentally fragile as Boyd. He has had alcohol issues but he has been punished for that.

Boyd is at the back end of his career, do you want to have to be choosing another Captain in 1 or 2 years time?

Find it really surprising here that most don't rate Roberts as a player.

I dislike the fact that he is from NSW, but I will admit to admiring a players skills regardless of their home state.

Terry Matterson was one of the Broncos best ever.

But I digress, Roberts if given the Captaincy I think would also improve his game and off field attitude.

I am not trying to convince anyone to support that idea, that is just my thoughts, and in reality, what anyone on this forum thinks means **** all to the inner circle of the Broncos as a team, they and the coaching staff make the decisions. So whatever happens, happens.

interesting points. good to have an astute observer of the game onboard

tell me, what do you think about ben hunt's career trajectory? re-sign, or hope he resigns???

Boyd said he is ready to be captain.

I think Bennett should just stop stalling and just tell us already.

He knew ages ago who he was going to pick. He knew before the season was even over and we all know he is going to pick Boyd.

Not because of the relationship between the two, but because Boyd really is the best person for the job.

Bennett may have already made his decision, but he isn't in charge of the announcement.

The representative players only recently returned to training, so there's no rush.

Yep there really isn't a better option. The plus for him is he will have a decent leadership group around him too in Thaiday, McGuire, Gillett, Blair, Hunt, Macca and Glenn.

Boyd said he is ready to be captain.

I think Bennett should just stop stalling and just tell us already.

He knew ages ago who he was going to pick. He knew before the season was even over and we all know he is going to pick Boyd.

Not because of the relationship between the two, but because Boyd really is the best person for the job.

Try telling Facebook that.....

uBJbk0Y.png

Darius & Thaiday front and centre for team photo.

Front row (Left to Right) - Alex Glenn, Josh McGuire, Adam Blair, Andrew McCullough, Darius Boyd, Sam Thaiday, Matt Gillett, Ben Hunt, Anthony Milford, Jordan Kahu

Looks like Macca and Boyd are front and centre. Unless theres a player cut off, then its just Boyd.

Looks like Macca and Boyd are front and centre. Unless theres a player cut off, then its just Boyd.

#IDidTheMath

Boyd & Thaiday front and centre, 4 players either side of them.

Is that Roberts second from the left, back row next to Kodi?

Is that Roberts second from the left, back row next to Kodi?

Nah it's not, I just had another look, Roberts is not in the team photo as far as I can see. I think the guy 2nd from the top left is Nikau Terupe.

Nah it's not, I just had another look, Roberts is not in the team photo as far as I can see. I think the guy 2nd from the top left is Nikau Terupe.
Is they're a better quality version???

Not good news if Roberts was completely omitted :/

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.