Darius Anointed As New Leader

Are you serious?

Please tell me you're just taking the piss... Please.
No mate I am serious, I don't think he has the mental toughness for the role, given his previous bouts of depression and I think the added pressure will affect his game.

Dear god...

Wayne tends to find great wingers or shockers, not much in between.

Great:
Sailor, Hancock, Tuqiri, Carne

Shockers:
Manihera, Bott, Irwin

Wat+the+fuk+did+you+jus+fukin+sy+abou+me+_09cddd977aa21792732f0a6f8072e0da.jpg

Looks like I have already been proven correct in my assessment of having Boyd as Captain, he breaks down at the press meeting.

Not a good sign.

Do you lot really believe he has the mental toughness to be Captain and that the added pressure will not affect his game?

Lets wait and see but if we have a few losses in a row he could relapse and either just quit or ask Wayne to give it to someone else.

Crying at the press conference should be a red flag but you lot will write it off as being passion. Lets wait and see if I or many others in this thread sit down to a big word meal with a large fries and coke.
Parker was teary when he announced his retirement. Sometimes men have a right to feel overwhelmed ?

In a period of time where Broncos are thin on leadership, Boyd will take the reins. All good.. Boyd has some great stats on his side. He has some freakish karma or something.

Well he cried at the press conference, apparently there is something wrong with that and means he crack under pressure, or something ridiculous like that...

Looks like I have already been proven correct in my assessment of having Boyd as Captain, he breaks down at the press meeting.

Not a good sign.

Do you lot really believe he has the mental toughness to be Captain and that the added pressure will not affect his game?

Lets wait and see but if we have a few losses in a row he could relapse and either just quit or ask Wayne to give it to someone else.

Crying at the press conference should be a red flag but you lot will write it off as being passion. Lets wait and see if I or many others in this thread sit down to a big word meal with a large fries and coke.
Lol, are you for real, or are you trying to get a response?

He cried for being selected as captain, so that's somehow proof he's not captain material, is that what you're saying?

Not a good sign.

You deadset cannot be serious?
Tell us what you know about mental toughness?
Have you experienced something like the enormity of being named the Broncos captain? A club that you had supported since you were a boy and aspired to play at. A club that feels like family under a coach that is like a father.

That's the reality for Boyd. Nothing to do with depression, relapses or pressure. Pure emotion and happiness at achieving what he obviously sees as his highest honour, above premierships, origin victories and Australian jerseys and fulfilling a childhood dream.

Grow up mate. Your trolling is ridiculous.

Not a good sign.

More proof that you do not necessarily need a long neck to be a goose.

Interesting part of the press conference was Bennett saying he told Boyd a year ago he was captain.

Interesting part of the press conference was Bennett saying he told Boyd a year ago he was captain.

Yes I caught that as well, I wonder if Parker knew about that?

I agree. So what if the man shows emotion. Would you prefer he thinks it's no big deal...He wears his heart on his sleeve..Ffs some people on here just wanna drag everyone down to their pitiful life!

Won 2 premierships. Played numerous games for his state and country. He's a Clive churchil medallist.

And he says this is easily his best achievement in rugby league.

Sounds like they gave it to right bloke to me. On ya darbs.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.