PLAYER Darius Boyd Discussion

winslow_wong

International Rep
bris
This sums up the whole argument to me. We have centres that can't defend, wingers who can't catch. halves that can't kick, forwards that can't tackle and hookers who can't pass yet we're arguing over smoke, or in this case grammar.

You missed a capital letter after a full stop and only single space after a comma.

ostin86

NRL Player
Why did Boyd choose to do the Gender reveal in the public eye? He wanted everyone to see it. Its narcissistic and in poor taste considering what has transpired this season.

I dont find his decision to go ahead with this idiocy surprising. Its typical of Boyd and i am incredibly happy that he has played his last game for us. I pray we dont allow his cancerous attitude any where near our young players impressionable minds.

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Morris was embarrassed and disgusted. Well, well, well.
Well good onya mate for hanging in there. Let's face it if you survived the 2020 Broncos and all the attendant shit thrown at us by the NRL I'd say your resilience has pretty much won the day. Hope you find work soon and stay on top of the epilepsy too. Your contributions to the boards are always welcome.
Thank Jedhead and to everyone else on the forum for your support. Yeah it's been a shit year but that can be pretty much said for everyone else, the wooden spoon is just a cherry turd on top, I can't wait for it to be over. TBH I'm surprised I haven't a seizure this year so far, stress can enduce them for me and it's certainly been more then the norm.

Don't worry Bronco fans as shit as this season has been for us, it won't last forever, it might mean some short term tough times ahead and patience for results and changes but we will get there. Oh and get behind our girls in the NRLW competition! They have always been commited to making the fans proud and maintaining the high standard the club should maintain. I'm confident they will continue to do so.

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
The fact that nobody with any authority within the club had any idea that the players had planned that gender reveal tells you all you need to know about the state of the place. I said it in my 2020 review rant: The lunatics have the run of the asylum, and they know it.

Boyd has already been fucked off, now Milford, Oates, Joe O, Bird and Glenn all need to be gone by the end of next year, along with any other little shit that likes to act like a peacock without delivering any results (I'm looking at you, Pangai). The worst collection of "senior" players you are ever likely to see.

Last edited:

realist

BRL Player
I don't mind losing as long as we play well. This season's I've watched more games excluding the broncs just to watch some half decent footy. In saying that. Despite how shit we are, at least we didn't get 60 put on us.

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
I think its a convenient target.

Big fucken deal, he didn't hurt anyone, just shared a moment with his teammates after a game.
None of us would even know about it, if the media didn't catch it on camera and turn it into clicks.

Let him celebrate, it isnt hurting anyone.

I would - I saw it and it was the weirdest thing I’ve seen on a football field. What the **** did it have to do with rugby league?

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
I don't mind losing as long as we play well. This season's I've watched more games excluding the broncs just to watch some half decent footy. In saying that. Despite how shit we are, at least we didn't get 60 put on us.
Been plenty proud of our side over the years even when we have lost. Losing is part of the game fans need to accept you will not win every game I just get pissed off so much this season and last when after 5-10 minutes heads automatically drop and it's like what does it matter now? I just wanted them to show some fight but instead too often it's like they had already decided in their head we have lost, that resulted in too many cricket scores.

What disappoints me even more is it's been upto the likes of Renouf and Webcke to apologise and make clear that what has happened isn't acceptable and a disgrace to the club and it's fans. This should be coming from the board, the coach and the players and quite frankly what they have shown throughout this season with regards to this is disgusting. Totally unacceptable and the fans, past players and employees deserve better.

Last edited:

winslow_wong

International Rep
bris
The fact that nobody with any authority within the club had any idea that the players had planned that gender reveal tells you all you need to know about the state of the place. I said it in my 2020 review rant: The lunatics have the run of the asylum, and they know it.

Boyd has already been fucked off, now Milford, Oates, Joe O, Bird and Glenn all need to be gone by the end of next year, along with any other little shit that likes to act like a peacock without delivering any results (I'm looking at you, Pangai). The worst collection of "senior" players you are ever likely to see.

Who at the club has authority though? It looked like someone in broncos gear was on the phone and then gave Boyd the signal to go for the reveal. They were all in on it.

Organix

NRL Player
Who at the club has authority though? It looked like someone in broncos gear was on the phone and then gave Boyd the signal to go for the reveal. They were all in on it.
Yep, this was the Adam Walsh guy 1910 and I were talking about. Read up for more info from 1910 about him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.