Dave Taylor

BroncoMatt said:
Now that's Origin is done and dusted I think Taylor will get a decent crack.

I have this feeling Bennett was hiding him so he wasnt selected for Origin.

Lets see what unfolds..

eusa_think

Never thought of it that way, but the idea is definitely not out of the question...

I think we've been getting a typical youngster performance from him. Some good things, but also some things he needs to work on.

I love a good conspiracy theory Matt! :P

I may be off base here but I got some idea, don't know where from, that Taylor has some nasal problem. It may be that he has trouble breathing through his nose. Like I said, I've got an old brain so I may be confused about the player who has that particular problem.

COMPOUND FRACTURE said:
I may be off base here but I got some idea, don't know where from, that Taylor has some nasal problem. It may be that he has trouble breathing through his nose. Like I said, I've got an old brain so I may be confused about the player who has that particular problem.

I think he got that fixed or your referring to Lote.

COMPOUND FRACTURE said:

Yeah. he had that fixed in the off season.

I thought he was excellent once again today.

Worked very hard and made some quality metres.

Hopefully he retains his place for the rest of the season, because he deserves to.

Yeah Taylor was very damaging today. Was one of very few positive things to come from todays match.

The Rock said:
True, a much improved performance by DT. But does anyone else find it annoying that everytime he bursts onto the ball and gets through a gap he loses his footing and falls down? If he doesn't lose his balance then we'd see him hammering it up the field for an extra 10 and even the possibility of a offload here or there.

So true - but then where are his supports - having a beer at the club?

He was our most dangerous forward today for sure. I think that try a few weeks ago really lifted his confidence.

And I agree with ning, he has to be on the bench for the rest of the year. And he has to get plenty of game time.

ethos said:
He was our most dangerous forward today for sure. I think that try a few weeks ago really lifted his confidence.

And I agree with ning, he has to be on the bench for the rest of the year. And he has to get plenty of game time.

Indeed - and he has to be coached by the greatest coach in the world of props to offload - and have adequate support players running off him.

Taylor did more damage in his first 15 minutes on the field than Hannant, Sims and Clinton combined. How the Bulldogs can think that Hannant is worth $350K is beyond me. If he's worth that much then what sort of money are clubs going to throw at Taylor for 2010???? Someone is going to come along and throw $400-$500k a season at him and the Broncos just won't be able to compete.

I am not one bit confident that he will stay at the Broncos, especially when there are already rumours that Wayne Bennett is hell bent on taking him to the Dragons.
Come on Bruno. Please, please prove me wrong and get him re-signed!!!!!
[icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.

If Taylor follows Bennett then I can't wait for him to get called up for QLD just so it gets up that old coots nose.

Bruno/Henjak need to sign Taylor up ASAP.

Far out. I noticed Taylor do one thing yesterday, and that was his hit on Kite. He did bugger all else. Bugger signing him, get him to pull his finger out or tear up his contract.

I reckon Taylor was one of our best forward yesterday, behind Sims...the others sucked bad.

Thaiday? Thaiday sucked bad? Far out.
Taylor was shite! Can't believe people are giving him and Sims raps just for ONE big tackle on a big rookie!

Our best forward and player was Eastwood.........

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  • BrentTatesChin
  • Horseheadsup
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.