OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haas isn’t, TPJ isn’t, Lodge isn’t. They all stayed for less.

Agree with the poster above in that I hope he has played his last first grade game for us. I am not interested he seeing him run out in our jersey again getting cheered. **** him off before the weekend is over.
So much for your loyalty.

Haas isn’t, TPJ isn’t, Lodge isn’t. They all stayed for less.

Agree with the poster above in that I hope he has played his last first grade game for us. I am not interested he seeing him run out in our jersey again getting cheered. **** him off before the weekend is over.
Contract figures might be wrong on ZeroTackle however it says that Haas is on 500k, TPJ 600k and Lodge 700k. In this case, given how the Broncos gave Lodge a career essentially when no-one else would sign him, I would call 700k overpaid. 600k is at least average for a frontrower I believe so TPJ is hardly staying for less. Haas is the only one I feel is staying for way under his worth as 500k over his long contract is a steal for you blokes. I highly doubt any of them were getting offered 300-400k a year over each of these contracts either. Give the man a break.

If he leaves to go to the Titans then the club has failed, we haven't failed to provide him with a financial reason, our offer is well and truly fair but we would have failed to provide an environment at the club which would make even considering a move to the Titans totally out of consideration regardless of how much money they offer.

Contract figures might be wrong on ZeroTackle however it says that Haas is on 500k, TPJ 600k and Lodge 700k. In this case, given how the Broncos gave Lodge a career essentially when no-one else would sign him, I would call 700k overpaid. 600k is at least average for a frontrower I believe so TPJ is hardly staying for less. Haas is the only one I feel is staying for way under his worth as 500k over his long contract is a steal for you blokes. I highly doubt any of them were getting offered 300-400k a year over each of these contracts either. Give the man a break.

No I won’t, why don’t you go crow on your forum.

What jersey does Fifita currently wear to work?

Does their work week start on Monday? If so the Titans jersey, I’m sure they appreciate your loyalty.

Haas signed for 5 years as an 18 year old, there’s no way to say he’s staying for less. We’ll go through this exact circus when his contract is finishing
Didn't he sign a six year, 3.6 million deal? Could be wrong. I dread the day that he seeks a release from this catastrophe of a club. That day is coming if things around him don't change soon.

Does their work week start on Monday? If so the Titans jersey, I’m sure they appreciate your loyalty.
42484F1E 3036 4C92 A576 FB6F572183B1

Didn't he sign a six year, 3.6 million deal? Could be wrong. I dread the day that he seeks a release from this catastrophe of a club. That day is coming if things around him don't change soon.
I thought it was 5 years for 3 million but yeah something like that. He’s on ‘unders’ currently because he’s a beast but that was an excellent contract when he signed it. He’ll be getting millions thrown at him when it comes time.

He is gone, why can’t you just work on understanding that rather than being a smart arse?
Because you are carrying on like an old woman. He's still with us for the rest of 2020, and as yet, we don't know anything more.

Last edited:
Because you are carrying on like an old woman. He's still with us for the rest of 2020, and as yet, we don't know anything more.

Mate I haven’t had a go at you or called you names. I have made my point clear and won’t discuss this with you anymore. I respect your loyalty to a single, soon to be ex-bronco player but I will always support the club first.

Mate I haven’t had a go at you or called you names. I have made my point clear and won’t discuss this with you anymore. I respect your loyalty to a single, soon to be ex-bronco player but I will always support the club first.
David Fifita is currently part of our club and has never let us down on the field. In fact, some of our wins have been due to his solo efforts.

Last edited:
David Fifita is currently part of our club and has never let us down on the field. In fact, some of our wins have been due to his solo efforts.

Not the point and I have mate my point clear. He has intentionally drawn this out to squeeze every drop he can when the club doesn’t need this shit and my stance is he owes us loyalty. You disagree and that’s fine.

If the Titans increased their offer 3 or 4 times, doesn't that mean Fifita was rejecting them each time? At some point he'll have to start feeling flattered with all the attention, I can't remember the last time any club has chased a player this hard.

He's gone. According to Chris Garry on Triple M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tim K
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • dirtyharry
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Tmac
  • sooticus
  • Bucking Beads
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.