OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a talent gone to a shit club. Really hope he does shit like every Titan who goes there. Shocked we didn't priotise him instead we spent big on Offa.
Club needs to be held accountable

So glad we spent so much money, time and energy on this bloke, bailed him out of Bali, gave him a holiday this season and rehabbed him when surgery could have been left until the offseason.
Hope the club release him first thing Monday morning and he never dons this jersey again.

This is 100% on the board, CEO and coach of this club.
We have all known his talent and should have been locked up long term LAST YEAR or even in 2018.
I don’t buy the management disagreement BS as a reason we didn’t sign him, we should have locked him up well before that was an issue.
Instead we have spent all our money on the likes of Milford, Boyd, Bird, Lodge, Offa etc. and only now (on our upcoming best player) We decide we aren’t going to pay overs for anyone.

What a massive disappointment and shame this club has turned into.

He better not be playing for us the rest of the season, just let him go and play someone else. We’re not making the finals move on show some sack!

I can’t help but feel like the coach is to blame....not entirely, but a substantial amount. No aura left.

Release him now. I won’t watch another game that he plays in for us.

I didnt think he was going to re-sign with us with the money the Titans were offering. On top of that, he gets to play in the same team as his best mate. Glad its all over now. We can get our finances together and rebuild our spine and bring in a couple of just solid NRL performers to help out these younger blokes.

He's not worth what Titans are paying him. 100%. If we ditch Bird/Boyd/Fifita, that gives us enough money to go to market to fix our spine.

However that counts for jack shit, unless we can fix our play the ball technique to be pushing markers and not playing the ball flat footed.

Ring ring. Hello Luke Keary ?

Last edited:
I didnt think he was going to re-sign with us with the money the Titans were offering. On top of that, he gets to play in the same team as his best mate. Glad its all over now. We can get our finances together and rebuild our spine and bring in a couple of just solid NRL performers to help out these younger blokes.
We can, but we won’t.

Disappointing but how could you knock back that sort of $$. Glad we didn’t pay overs for him. Will be interesting to see where that cash ends up being spent by the Bronco.

We should definitely aim to have Titans take over the contract now. Spend his remaining dollars else where.
You do realise he signed his last contract in 2018 when he was in 20's yeah... he'd be on $350k max

Pretty sure we got another edge backrower coming through with big wraps, also rikki could turn out good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.