OFFICIAL David Fifita signs with the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how to embed a tweet but Chris Garry just announced he has told the Broncos admin and players that he’s gone. What a ****.

I bet all the players congratulated him and had a laugh. How happy the club and fans are about this sums up one of the many things wrong with the club.

Last edited:
Good on him, got a deal at about 50% more than he’s currently worth. Sucks to lose him but that money can be used to retain the players needed to be retained and target an established first grader or two. Well done the Broncos for not being held to ransom.

Titans are going to have an amazing forward pack over the next few years but rubbish spine and backline, kind of like Brisbane.

Screenshot 2020 07 25 Chris Garry on Twitter EXCLUSIVE David Fifita has today told Broncos tea

Not the point and I have mate my point clear. He has intentionally drawn this out to squeeze every drop he can when the club doesn’t need this shit and my stance is he owes us loyalty. You disagree and that’s fine.
He doesn't owe us a million dollars loyalty. No one does.

Last edited:
Well that’s fucked. Really goes to show you what a complete and utter mess the club is.

I still don't understand the 3 year part. I thought the whole point about a 1 year deal was to get away from his current manager.

Unless its a 1 year deal then a 2 year.

Either way, we best spend this cap money wisely...

Well that’s fucked. Really goes to show you what a complete and utter mess the club is.

The club is a mess but not because of this decision, this is not on the club. They 100% shouldn’t match that ridiculous offer.

That said, I don’t want to speak too soon because chances are, the offer is nowhere near what has been stated.

But where were all those huge offers for Keary , the world’s best five-eighth?

The huge question is, why hadn’t the Broncs locked him up far earlier than this anyway?

Last edited:
You can only laugh. We spent the last 5 years worrying about keeping our 'bright young juniors', and when it comes to keeping the brightest prospect we've ever had we can't find the cap space for it. Massive shout out to Wayne, Seibold and White for signing some of the most overs contracts in the NRL and making it impossible. Really glad we paid Ofahengaue $600K a season to be a bench plodder that makes zero impact. Fucking disgustingly run organisation. Bring on the second Brisbane team, I'm over it.

You can only laugh. We spent the last 5 years worrying about keeping our 'bright young juniors', and when it comes to keeping the brightest prospect we've ever had we can't find the cap space for it. Massive shout out to Wayne, Seibold and White for signing some of the most overs contracts in the NRL and making it impossible. Really glad we paid Ofahengaue $600K a season to be a bench plodder that makes zero impact. Fucking disgustingly run organisation. Bring on the second Brisbane team, I'm over it.
We've been doing fine while he's been out injured. I'm sure we'll do just as fine without him.

At least we can be comforted by the fact our million dollar half is better than their million dollar half...wait a minute.

Send him now? We have no benefit in playing him.

good on the bloke though, managed to drive his price up while injured and not having laced a boot for 4 months
**** him. Sit him on the sidelines now and give him Milfords Macas card...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • dirtyharry
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.