DCE backflips to stay at Manly

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
According to 9 news sydney DCE has Backflipped an wants to stay at manly.

Last edited by a moderator:
A dog act from DCE.

Though we wouldn't be shocked, seeing as how he played out his contract 'dramas' through the media.

No wonder he isn't really liked at Manly.

This is just yet another loophole that makes our game look amateurish.

A signed contract should be binding.

The sooner we have trade week after seasons end the better too ... Sick of hearing about this shit during the regular season.

I hope it's just another rumour to put hope in the scum's hearts, only to crush them more come round 13.

I hate this round 13 bullshit

I'm not so sure we need to have a trade week.

But, have a date when contracts are permitted to be signed ... After that date has passed, any contract signed is binding and there is no backing out of it.

However, unlike the old anti-tampering deadline (which didn't fool anyone) players are permitted to talk to rival clubs before the date a contract can be signed.

I may have to review that red line.

Plenty left to this story but hopefully it brings an end to this Round 13 rule. It was a joke in 2007, it's a joke now.

This could work out very well for Sezer..

If DCE leaves, Titans will be desperate for a half. Perfect opportunity for Sezer to get the deal he wants.

This could work out very well for Sezer..

If DCE leaves, Titans will be desperate for a half. Perfect opportunity for Sezer to get the deal he wants.
Surely poor old Tricky couldn't lose out yet again, could he?

Lol so DCE backflips, then Sezer would probably do the same, on top of the Mata'utia brothers back flipping. What a joke the rule is.

Surely poor old Tricky couldn't lose out yet again, could he
1429215083.jpg

A pretty ridiculous story, if true.

What could have changed in a month?

A little, but only cause I hate Manly with a passion, otherwise meh.

Active Now

• Rowdy124
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Tristan1990
  • Culhwch
  • mitch222
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Ondi
  • Volvo Driver
  • The Strapper
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Robboi_321
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.