DCE backflips to stay at Manly

Maybe the story is a crock, but was released to get the Titans to re-sign Nate Myles. (Seeing as DCE & Myles are good friends)

If it is a crock, it will be a blow to Erin Molan's so called credibility.

Never had any credibility to begin with, to be honest.

It does sound like this story is bullshit. Such a shame.

Last edited:
Maybe the story is a crock, but was released to get the Titans to re-sign Nate Myles. (Seeing as DCE & Myles are good friends)

If it is a crock, it will be a blow to Erin Molan's so called credibility.
Because she had one? :wink:

I know it doesn't mean much nowadays in the NRL, especially with this Round 13 amateuristic joke of a rule, but a backflip of this magnitude would permanently damage DCE's cred and reputation. I don't believe in the theory that DCE is using the Tits to manipulate Manly.

Most Qld'ers dislike the club strongly due to their policy of recruiting NSW'ker dickheads (I know I do) and shun their own area and identity, but the Titans have a new management and are making strides in guiding the club in a new direction, which will hopefully include them using their catchment area for proper development, and getting players that people can identify with.

I will always enjoy when the Broncos put them to the sword, but I'd like to see the Gold Coast have more significance in the game, and its NRL club mean more to their local community as well as Queenslanders, than NSW'kers.

Besides, **** Manly!

I think we are using the wrong term when we refer to these situations as "backflips"

Think about it ... When you do a backflip you end up facing in the exact same direction.

We should be using something like: "doing a 180" or "reneged" or how about "being a ****"

:becky:

Sorry his mum seems pretty classy, wouldn't u people all agree. #pieceoftrashhey!

Is that really his mum? She retweeted "masturbating decreases menstrual pain".

If I was famous id have to ban all family members from social media

The only way to curb this behaviour is:

- a tighter code of conduct for player agents
- strict transfer windows and strong penalties for non-compliance (i.e. deregistration for player agents, strip competition points for clubs).
- ban media releases

I still don't get why contracts aren't "regsitered" before 1 July and why the contracts are "subject to" registration by the NRL.

Funniest thing would be if he does the reaction to the manly supporters who boo'ed him and wanted him gone straight away :laugh:

fuckin lol at the titans, they fail so bad, even when they're on the cusp of succeeding, they still find a way to fail.

shit club for shit fans.

Apparently Manly are chasing Myles and Lussick in an effort to keep DCE.

How is that going to make him stay ?

Apparently Myles was a key part of the DCE signing.

Rumors are Myles is now unlikely to stay at the club.

And he is mates with Lussick, as well.

Last edited:
How can Penrith afford him with all their upgraded contracts + Merrin?

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Gympie devil
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • Jedhead
  • Justwin
  • leon.bott
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.