Mar 5, 2008
I wish they'd hurry up and sign something and announce it already

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Beale said:
draggx said:
Ive also been told that Kemp has been at Broncos HQ a fair bit the last week. Cant give source thou sorry guys. sure if you read some old post you can work it out thou.

Im sure u can link us to 'some old post' for old times sake :)

haha here is a hint. His a Halfback

shhhh

B

Beale

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2008
draggx said:
Beale said:
draggx said:
Ive also been told that Kemp has been at Broncos HQ a fair bit the last week. Cant give source thou sorry guys. sure if you read some old post you can work it out thou.

Im sure u can link us to 'some old post' for old times sake :)

haha here is a hint. His a Halfback

shhhh

Dunno what your talking about. If u have any sort of inside info on Kemp then feel free to post it or link us to something !

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
i just know what ive been told by one of the u20's so no official word and i wont claim it to be official, he just mentioned to me in convo that Kemp has been at Red Hill a fair bit this week.

he himself is trying to find out 100% whats going on and hopefully after the weekend there should be something more solid.

No i dont live near him go to school with him or none of that. i just simply chat with him a fair bit (Not kemp)

J

jjoyce

BRL Player
Mar 21, 2008
kemp has been signed. got it on solid word. :D i am very happy to see him back. i think ivan can bring the best out of him, the kid was a destined superstar last year. and back in his home environment he will flourish. who knows what went on over in nz. the kid is a freak. whats more his best position is fullback. we will have our own slater/bowen - but faster.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
If it is true I am very happy, the kid could be anything given the right environment. As you say aswell fullback is where he feels at home so hopefully with Hunt gone he puts his best foot forward and takes the 1 jersey for the new season.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If true I will be investing in Membership for the 2010 season at the Broncos.. RUN KEMPY RUN

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Beads6 said:
If true I will be investing in Membership for the 2010 season at the Broncos.. RUN KEMPY RUN

I have already renewed my membership, but if he has signed with us, it makes me all the more happy.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'll be making up a sign in his honour and sticking it right up them oh yeah.... Kemp is a champion I have a massive urge to dry hump whilst talking about him.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I love the bloke he rock's my world.

J

jjoyce

BRL Player
Mar 21, 2008
lol beads6 you should put that on a sign and bring it to suncorp "oh look how fast he is, wow wow look at him go TRY time baby OH yeah DENAN" that would definitely get on tv.

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Lol Beads - I'd hate to see what that second video does to you.

Awesome stuff!!

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Jedhead
  • Tmac
  • thenry
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  • Gobroncos
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Nerd
  • Financeguy
  • Big Del
  • Painin the Haas
  • Seibs
  • Manofoneway
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Skathen
  • Griffo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.