Discussion about Wayne Bennett

Haha, I noticed you had...but it's good natured conversation so it's fine. Not a heated debate or anything that completely takes over the thread.

Get back on topic though or I'll ban you all. [icon_razz1

Watching that youtube clip makes me think Lockyer just doesn't kick enough for the Broncos... I think I forgot how quick he used to be, had some serious speed.

Back to Wayne,
is it possible that he has coached his last game for the Dragons?

Raw Boned Youngster said:
Back to Wayne,
I absolutely hate the dragqueens with a passion, but that would a really low blow if it happened! [icon_non

Back to Wayne,

Nah, surely he will stay there at least for 2011?

Back to Wayne,

What makes you think that? I am pretty sure he'll see out the season

Flutterby said:
Back to Wayne,

Well if his wife loses her mother he might not want to leave her in Brisbane all alone??

Bucking Beads said:
Flutterby said:
[quote="Raw Boned Youngster":35tjao1g]Back to Wayne,

Well if his wife loses her mother he might not want to leave her in Brisbane all alone??[/quote:35tjao1g]

He comes home plenty though.

Yeah. I think he will definitely spend some more time at home over the next few weeks and may even take a short compassionate leave of absence (maybe like a month); but I don't think this will actually impact on him seeing out the year with the Dragons

I read somewhere that Bennett has sent an U20s player up to the Broncos, I know i read it somewhere just cant remember where..

Anyone else heard this ??

Probably the same place where they said he tried signing a Sydney player but they turned him down...Greg Martin I think was sprouting that story

I'm not a huge fan of WB back to the Broncos either - not for the same reasons as AP though. I just think WB did his time here and it is time for both parties to move on and evolve. I'm pretty sure WB feels the same way- I'd be very surprised if he came back to the Broncos.

I agree with the Professor. It's time for both to move on and no going back. And let's face it if WB comes back to the Broncos we are just going to have to go through the whole him leaving, how will we ever replace him thing again

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • IceWorks
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.