Don Furner takes swipe at the broncos again (butthurt)

You would have thought that ol' Don would have thought twice after the last time he ran his mouth.

Moron.

You would have thought that ol' Don would have thought twice after the last time he ran his mouth.

Moron.

Totally agree. I did laugh when he said its because 'we're going so good' again.

Makes me laugh when other clubs whinge about losing their juniors..

Totally agree. I did laugh when he said its because 'we're going so good' again.

If 13th is his definition of "going good" then I am so glad he has nothing to do with our great club

"We get the Broncos always pinching our kids," Furner said.

"Our kids"

From 1000km away.

In Brisbane.

He really should think before he says this shit.

Wonder if Don Furner sucks on lemons at breakfast time.

In 2013 the Raiders had three ex Broncos players (Learoyd-Lahrs, Reece Robinson and Shaun Berrigan), whilst the Broncos had zero ex Raiders players.

Where are all these raiders kids the Broncos have pinched?

Someone needs to tell Don that when you 'pinch' another clubs head coach only a month ago that you lose the moral high ground when another club pinches one of your development officers.

Where are all these raiders kids the Broncos have pinched?

Someone needs to tell Don that when you 'pinch' another clubs head coach only a month ago that you lose the moral high ground when another club pinches one of your development officers.

Amen!

Maybe he knows something we don't with regards to the Milford situation ?

Man, I really hope we get Edrick's strangely white cousin Brenko now to annoy this guy... and for our own benefit, obviously.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • BroncsNBundy
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Griffo
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.