Drugs in sport - government investigation

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The downside of some of these supplements is they make the guys so hungry they could eat a horse.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Which one of the trainers is responsible for nailing the footy boots to the feet of the players before each match?

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I have a nagging feeling this could stirrup more questions.

I believe the sacked staff are being groomed to take the fall. If some people don't think this, they have a very blinkered attitude.

I feel sorry for Bruno Cullen being saddled with the interim CEO job.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I feel really sorry for Stephen Dank. When he joined Cronulla, the board said "I want our players to play like Broncos".

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I have a nagging feeling this could stirrup more questions.

I believe the sacked staff are being groomed to take the fall. If some people don't think this, they have a very blinkered attitude.

I feel sorry for Bruno Cullen being saddled with the interim CEO job.

Bruno will certainly have tough equestrians to answer. Anyone guilty will be given a thorough dressage down. Hopefully they'll show jump before they're pushed.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I don't think the Sharks have the mighty and Power to come back from this. Nor do they have the cash, I mean they aren't exactly eating Black Caviar.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
It sounds like ASADA or whatever is just doing what it can to stay relevant and receive funding.

"B-but we really do have something! Really really!"

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I know there are rumours going about about Menzies but he's denied it.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...r-over-contact-with-asada-20130310-2fu7t.html

As the scrutiny centred on Cronulla last week, there were unsubstantiated rumours about Menzies' co-operation with ASADA. So quickly did they spread that Menzies, who plays for the Catalan Dragons in Super League, was forced to publicly deny them. Menzies said via Twitter: ''Just want to let u all know Ive had no contact with ASADA at all. I know Manly are co-operating with ASADA & r doing all they can to help.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-with-asada-20130310-2fu7t.html#ixzz2NGjDg2ik

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
BREAKING NEWS: Paul Gallen set to enter the 2013 Melbourne Cup.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Big rumour I've heard re players being named, Cronulla and Manly in a world of pain if true, former player has turned turtle on them some coaches implicated.

I'm trying to confirm some of it through ppl I know but they are few and far between these days. I will pass on the rumour via PM if anyone can help confirm.
Will post what I've heard if Mods clear it.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It was posted recently.

Former player denied his involvement.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Astro
  • Brocko
  • lakers133334
  • Mustafur
  • mrslong
  • sooticus
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bb_gun
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.