Santiago Bueno

Rumours:
Che Adams (please no)
Kelechi Iheanacho
Harrison Reed
Jean-Ricner Bellegarde

Outs:
Nunes (Record Fee)

I’m happy with our ins if we could snag both Iheanacho and JRB I would be stoked especially the latter. Nunes is a **** so alleviating money for a bloke who has done shit all whilst being here is good. Che Adams looks like he might be on his way but please, please, please NO.

Wonder what will come of the Pacqueta stuff. I know West Ham weren't keen to sell at all but it obviously scared Citeh off.
My money is on them wanting Olmo next summer instead

I think they can get the same thing from Foden in the meantime until KDB is back.

Doku gives them something very different. Pace and power on the right wing

My money is on them wanting Olmo next summer instead

I think they can get the same thing from Foden in the meantime until KDB is back.

Doku gives them something very different. Pace and power on the right wing
I'm amazed Olmo hasn't moved there already. Pep has spoken about him frequently. Very good player.

Am interested in Doku and how he goes. Seems a very different prospect to what they had with Mahrez.

Screenshot 20230901 214935 X

Add ons are said to have taken the offer to the region of 150m.

Apparently they are coming back with a 175m package now that first has been rejected.

Tough group for Brighton..

20230901 215329

I'm amazed Olmo hasn't moved there already. Pep has spoken about him frequently. Very good player.

Am interested in Doku and how he goes. Seems a very different prospect to what they had with Mahrez.

Pep would be aware of him from Barca when he was a youth player there probably, but Olmo in an interview said he wanted to go back to Spain and Barcelona. Depends if Barca get the funds.

I don't see us selling Salah this summer for whatever amount but fair chance the following imo.

I don't see us selling Salah this summer for whatever amount but fair chance the following imo.
If Saudi keep going higher at some point it'll be an attractive offer for a 31 year old.

Apparently its a loan too... guessing it's a buy clause of some sort.

I never minded him wanting the move. We told them a price we wanted tbf, and they were still negotiating when the snake had his dummy spit. Wouldn't have phased me if he asked to be left out the team until a move was finalised. Going on strike just shows he's a bit of a low life who throws his toys out of the pram when he can't get his own way. Luckily players generally don't sink to those levels.

At least we are belatedly getting in some players. Won't be a spectacular window for us, but I'm feeling now it will be a practical one from our perspective.
I get why you feel that way. I felt similarly when Coutinho did the same thing, the only difference being it was a record fee and Coutinho had achieved plenty at LFC.

Nunes has done nothing of that sort. You guys should be laughing all the way to the bank and thanking him for his service.

Pep would be aware of him from Barca when he was a youth player there probably, but Olmo in an interview said he wanted to go back to Spain and Barcelona. Depends if Barca get the funds.
Yeah of course he is aware of him, they were in talks already this window.

Barca can't afford him. Leipzig had no need to sell him after their other sales.

I think it's astronomically likely he ends up at City. He's the perfect KDB replacement

I get why you feel that way. I felt similarly when Coutinho did the same thing, the only difference being it was a record fee and Coutinho had achieved plenty at LFC.

Nunes has done nothing of that sort. You guys should be laughing all the way to the bank and thanking him for his service.

I dont think we will miss him tbh, but i do think he's going to be a very good player at the same time. Just dont like his attitude. Totally different with Neves who had offers to leave multiple times but when nobody met our valuation he didn't kick up a stink and was a model pro.

Yeah of course he is aware of him, they were in talks already this window.

Barca can't afford him. Leipzig had no need to sell him after their other sales.

I think it's astronomically likely he ends up at City. He's the perfect KDB replacement

Wolves almost signed him in 2020 for 25 million. Fee was agreed, and iirc United and Chelsea also wanted him but he made it clear he had no intention of playing in England which is why i think the 2 latter clubs pulled out. He wanted to go to Germany, then back to Spain. Be interesting to see if he still has no desire to play in the Premier League. Knowing how dodgy Barcelona are these days nothing would surprise me to see them get some deal done. I doubt it, but i wouldnt be shocked if they did.

Ansu Fati on loan to Brighton.
Clement Llenglet on loan to Villa.

Don't really care about LLenglet but I hope Brighton develop Ansu and he comes back a better player.

Drama on deadline day.

Bayern Munich offload Ryan Gravenberch and chase João Palhinha to replace him and it was a done deal. Medical tests and media duties were done, but the deal collapsed.

Fulham made a last minute bid for Scott McTominay which didn't happen so the Palhinha to Bayern Munich deal ended up collapsing.

Transfer window in Germany is officially closed so no chance to fix it.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Evander
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.