FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Man United have apparently promised Ten Hag they will sign Onana.

I don't really have a problem with the club offloading De Gea. He had the most clean sheets in the comp this season and on his day he'll come up with some great saves, but his distribution, intercepts and ability to command the box could be better. He makes too many mistakes for my liking.

I think we do need a change.

Mount is going to be given the 7 jersey at Man United.

Interesting, there were reports saying Garnacho had won that jersey. But I guess Ten Hag has other plans for him.

Onana and Man United have reportedly agreed to terms, now it's just a matter of sorting out the fee.

Onana and Man United have reportedly agreed to terms, now it's just a matter of sorting out the fee.
That's always the hardest part for United.

They sit around trying to scrimp and save every dollar, for another team to swoop in at the end

They sit around trying to scrimp and save every dollar, for another team to swoop in at the end

Exactly whats happened with them and Kim Min Jae. Nailed on to go to United at one stage.

Still not convinced Mount is a great signing. Couldnt even get into what was a very poor performing Chelsea side on a regular basis.

It's unfortunate they're in a position where they have to.

Onana is reportedly apartment hunting in Manchester.

Great signing. Both keepers in Milan have been unreal. Huge loss for Inter.

It's official.

De Gea gone.

That just makes it even more likely that we're getting Onana. Good fucking shit.

Amad Diallo could be offered to Atlanta to drop the price for Hojlund.

Man United originally offered Greenwood and Atlanta seemed interested at first, but now it seems they would want Diallo instead.

Not a bad deal. I would have preferred to keep Diallo because I think there's something there but we have Garnacho and I don't see Diallo getting game time next season, plus we really need a striker.

Onana has agreed to a 5 year deal with us.

It also looks like we will be signing Amrabat as well.

Amad Diallo could be offered to Atlanta to drop the price for Hojlund.

Man United originally offered Greenwood and Atlanta seemed interested at first, but now it seems they would want Diallo instead.

Not a bad deal. I would have preferred to keep Diallo because I think there's something there but we have Garnacho and I don't see Diallo getting game time next season, plus we really need a striker.

Greenwood is going to be hard to shift if they are chasing good money for him. Even though he had the charges against him dropped, the video still shows him to be an absolutely disgusting, vile scumbag of the highest order.

Greenwood is going to be hard to shift if they are chasing good money for him. Even though he had the charges against him dropped, the video still shows him to be an absolutely disgusting, vile scumbag of the highest order.
As sad as it is once he starts playing again that will go straight over everyones head.

On the topic of Diallo though that’s a strange move, I rate him. But Hojlund is much more important piece so if you have to move on Diallo to get a striker in than that’s what has to be done. Not to mention that there could be a log jam on the wings for the coming years as Garnacho will probably get blooded on one of the flanks if they end up getting in a good striker.

Yeah, nobody is paying that and his salary without united chipping in.

Yeah, nobody is paying that and his salary without united chipping in.
Honestly reckon some club will pay 40 for him.

I don't think Maguire is a bad player, he's just not suited to any sort of high line. He hasn't been bad for England and was good for Leicester prior. Honestly he's probably a bit like Lovren for us, simplify his role and he'll do well - ask him to be anything more than a no-nonsense centre back and he'll struggle.

@pennywisealfie Messi, Alba and Busquets all at Miami? Are you going to loosely follow them or nah?

Honestly reckon some club will pay 40 for him.

I don't think Maguire is a bad player, he's just not suited to any sort of high line. He hasn't been bad for England and was good for Leicester prior. Honestly he's probably a bit like Lovren for us, simplify his role and he'll do well - ask him to be anything more than a no-nonsense centre back and he'll struggle.

I cant see it. Clubs know united want him off the books. They know he's on a ridiculous wage. United arent getting rid of him without taking a big hit, they arent in a strong negotiating position. 30 million and i reckon somebody will take him if United subsidise his salary or they just pay him out. The top teams wont touch him, and any mid table or lower end side cant afford his wages, and i doubt any foreign sides will either.

I agree though, he's not a bad player. He's become the scapegoat for United as a team being poor for a while.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • bb_gun
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Dreaglor
  • Allo
  • Dexter
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Stix
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.