FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

He’d be perfect for Aston Vile then.

Yes. I’m a bitter Birmingham City supporter! Lol
How's Jobe coming along?

Edit: I see he transferred to Sunderland this summer, obviously not going as well as his brother!

He’d be perfect for Aston Vile then.

Yes. I’m a bitter Birmingham City supporter! Lol
Are you a brummie Bish? I was born there but grew up a Villa fan and was just at Villa Park a few months ago.

Due to living in Aus so long i don't actually hate the Blues like most Villa fans and would actually like them to get back in the Premier League...as long as they always finish behind Villa of course!

IMG 2573

@pennywisealfie Messi, Alba and Busquets all at Miami? Are you going to loosely follow them or nah?

I suppose so. But mainly be a guy who says his favourite MLS team is Inter Miami but never actually watch a game. Maybe look up their results from time to time.

They know he's on a ridiculous wage. United arent getting rid of him without taking a big hit, they arent in a strong negotiating position.

From the reports I've read, United are willing to do that. They would like to limit how big of a hit they take, but apparently they are willing to take one just to get him out of the club.

It's just a matter of finding someone that wants to take him. Last I heard Leicester were apparently interested, but don't know if that's gone any further. Haven't heard anything.

They're also willing to take a hit on Sancho, as well.

From the reports I've read, United are willing to do that. They would like to limit how big of a hit they take, but apparently they are willing to take one just to get him out of the club.

It's just a matter of finding someone that wants to take him. Last I heard Leicester were apparently interested, but don't know if that's gone any further. Haven't heard anything.

They're also willing to take a hit on Sancho, as well.

He's not going to drop down to the championship to play for Leicester. They couldn't afford him or even his subsidised wages.

With De Gea gone and Maguire stripped of the captaincy, for mine there's only two possible candidates for the captaincy. That's Bruno and Cas.

It's hard to decide between the two. They both have qualities you would want in a captain.

I imagine they would go with Bruno, but if I was to pick, I would be leaning more towards Cas.

How's Jobe coming along?

Edit: I see he transferred to Sunderland this summer, obviously not going as well as his brother!
From what I saw, he’s nowhere near as good. He’s still young and it’s always difficult to follow a successful siblings career. Especially when they both support the club as well. I reckon he’ll have a decent championship career. But Jude…. Wow…. Saw him boss the championship as a 16 year old. We all knew we wouldn’t be able to keep him

Are you a brummie Bish? I was born there but grew up a Villa fan and was just at Villa Park a few months ago.

Due to living in Aus so long i don't actually hate the Blues like most Villa fans and would actually like them to get back in the Premier League...as long as they always finish behind Villa of course!

View attachment 22984
Yeah born and bred Brummie. I’m a Broncos fan because I lived in Brisbane for 15 years and my wife is from there. We’re actually moving back soon, once our last golden retriever passes away. Lots of my mates are Villa, the hatred is for losers. Banter is different, but why throw punches? Never understood it.

Decent goal Emeran.

Good delivery, good calm finish from Emeran.

Good goal Hugill.

Very similar to Emeran's. Nice delivery into the box and a nice calm finish from Hugill.

Good win from Man United in their first pre-season fixture.

Good to see some of the youngsters in action and good to see Martinez back from injury.

Was impressed by Mainoo in midfield.

Need to get a gk and striker on tour asap. Big part of how they'll play this season relies on getting the new gk and striker amongst the team asap.

yooo the saudi's are just plundering anything that isn't bolted down.

looks like Hendo and Fabinho will be off there. personally I don't begrudge them leaving for one last mega contract, esp Hendo.

Pretty intense interview with Deli Ali. Totally changes my perspective of him. Didnt realise how tough a life he's gone through really. Crazy to think he is still only 27. I can remember watching him play for MK Dons when he was about 16.

Pretty intense interview with Deli Ali. Totally changes my perspective of him. Didnt realise how tough a life he's gone through really. Crazy to think he is still only 27. I can remember watching him play for MK Dons when he was about 16.

Yeah I saw that yesterday. Pretty much explains everything huh. I guess as he never played for Pool I was more bemused by his downfall than critical, but makes you rethink how you view your own players and their drops in form.

In fact it's quite incredible Dele got as far as he did. I hope he gets the help he needs and can enjoy life - with or without football.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
  • Volvo Driver
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.