Ennis For The Exit

WayBDay said:
Ennis is a grub. Good but a grub. I'd be happy to see him go.

Go to where??? Parra to take the place of Piggy? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Silly parra fans!

Frank the Tank said:
WayBDay said:
Ennis is a grub. Good but a grub. I'd be happy to see him go.
Frank is kinda the same. he has played some great footy and as such Frank would like him to stay............but hes an absolute tosser on the field too, and for that Frank would like him to go.

Kinda agree with Stu on this one.

But, then again, every team needs ONE arsehole... we haven't had a goodun since Andrew Gee. [icon_lol1.

you've had plenty, tallis, hancock, langer [icon_lol1. [eusa_naugh
ennis is by far the worst though [icon_razz1

WayBDay said:
you've had plenty, tallis, hancock, langer [icon_lol1. [eusa_naugh
ennis is by far the worst though [icon_razz1

I bet you only think Gordie was a grub because he landed some mad one on Ben Ross that day at Penrith!

Why Hancock and Langer?? Langer was a genius icon_thumbs_u

The Rock said:
Grub? Far from it. He might be a bit of a smart arse on the field, but he's far from a grub.

Anyway big deal if he was, Andrew Gee was one of the biggest grubs on the field and everyone loved him. [icon_shru

He's a cheat. Fakes injuries and tries to take people out in the game. Please Parra don't sign him. They won't...

Parra are farking outstanding at letting them slip away though [icon_lol1.

mick! said:
Parra are farking outstanding at letting them slip away though [icon_lol1.

Fair call Mick, cant argue with that!

List is too big to name [icon_lol1.

The Rock said:
WayBDay said:
[quote="The Rock":a0czghb6]Grub? Far from it. He might be a bit of a smart arse on the field, but he's far from a grub.

Anyway big deal if he was, Andrew Gee was one of the biggest grubs on the field and everyone loved him. [icon_shru

He's a cheat. Fakes injuries and tries to take people out in the game. Please Parra don't sign him. They won't...

Cheat? Is he the one blowing the whistle out there?

He's a menace on the field, but that doesn't mean he's a grub. Grubs = Gallen. Don't put Ennis in the same category.

And Parra don't usually go for quality players so I'm not surprised Parra don't want him.[/quote:a0czghb6]

Just because you have gotten away with it doesn't mean it's okay.
Ennis is a cheat. He should wake up to himself and realise he doesn't need to, cause he is talented

WayBDay said:

If Ennis is a cheat, he would fit right in with Hindmarsh. (last week him lying & cheating saying he hand his hand under the ball & the ref believed the cheater.)

Ennis apparently has agreed to terms with the doggies... should become official on monday...

Boyd/Michaels, Moon, Stagg and a few of the wingers should have been pissed off before we let this guy go..

m1c said:
Ennis apparently has agreed to terms with the doggies... should become official on monday...

Boyd/Michaels, Moon, Stagg and a few of the wingers should have been pissed off before we let this guy go..

Source?

Can someone pleast tell Ennis to hurry up and decide so we can at least sign up the rest our young talent.

Bruno did that last thursday and got blasted on here for doing it.

I blame bruno cullen for all of this and it is terrible that the broncos have told him he is not wanted

Coxy said:
Pffft. We don't need Ennis! We can just shift Stagg to hooker :P

Or maybe Wallace, and pull another class halfback out of our arses. We've had no problem doing that for, what, 10 years :P

Yes, Ennis is a valuable player to have, but we do have PJ Marsh who is as good a hooker as Ennis, plays similar style etc. And Marsh can groom the youngsters better than Ennis, who is still learning his trade really.

I think a few people need to take a deep breath and realise that if Ennis goes it's not the end of the world!

I said I wasn't going to comment but damn it Coxy you drew me in with that Stagg comment [icon_evillaugh Christ even I don't want to see that unlesss its really necessary [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • john1420
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Skyblues87
  • HVbronco
  • broncoscope
  • Dash
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Ffs...
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • jd87
  • the_next
  • Pigskin
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Rabs
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.