PLAYER Ezra Mam

We don't do this for the regular scum of society, so I can't see a high profile football player being sent to the slammer for an acco like that.

I don't think anyone's pointed it out, but the air bags haven't even deployed in either car. Both will probably be back on the road by next week if they have good insurers.
You reckon?
.......most panel shops I know are back logged with work for months.

Welcome to the Broncos....Madge.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Gotta feel for Madge, an absolute disruption to our season and we haven’t even started pre-season. If we don’t go well this year, will it even be Madge’s fault. The club is in ruins
I have every confidence Madge will get the club and players on the right path before you know it. He is a very determined, intelligent, thorough, methodical coach/man. He loves a good challenge. Have faith in him

Gotta feel for Madge, an absolute disruption to our season and we haven’t even started pre-season. If we don’t go well this year, will it even be Madge’s fault. The club is in ruins
I actually think it's a silver lining and gives Madge free reign to come in and shake the **** out of the place and weed out a few of the pea hearts in the playing group. Time to fucken knuckle down or your career will go down the fucken gurgler.

I find it hard to believe the air bags didn't go off in the uber driver's car.

That could be a write off.........easy.

Hard to tell because of the size difference but it also looks like the other car was almost completely stopped when it happened. Almost no damage to mam's.

Hard to tell because of the size difference but it also looks like the other car was almost completely stopped when it happened. Almost no damage to mam's.
He was driving a truck......

Pretty lousy thing to say about people who were in a head on collision.
Oh yes - thanks for removing the guts of my comment that provided my reason why.

I’ll rephrase for you:

They’d have all my thoughts if they were resting at home nursing their injuries.

Instead they’ve sold their ‘trauma’ to channel nein within hours.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Wild Horse
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • KickHaas
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.