PLAYER Ezra Mam

Oh yes - thanks for removing the guts of my comment that provided my reason why.

I’ll rephrase for you:

They’d have all my thoughts if they were resting at home nursing their injuries.

Instead they’ve sold their ‘trauma’ to channel nein within hours.
If it was 2 grown men on the dole in the other car that got the same injuries I don't think we hear much about them and if we do everyone's thinking their just after money

A head-on collision at under 30km/h... I mean, you're not wrong, but still.

Frontal air bags are generally designed to deploy in "moderate to severe" frontal or near-frontal crashes, which are defined as crashes that are equivalent to hitting a solid, fixed barrier at 8 to 14 mph or higher. (This would be equivalent to striking a parked car of similar size at about 16 to 28 mph or higher.)

Frontal air bags are generally designed to deploy in "moderate to severe" frontal or near-frontal crashes, which are defined as crashes that are equivalent to hitting a solid, fixed barrier at 8 to 14 mph or higher. (This would be equivalent to striking a parked car of similar size at about 16 to 28 mph or higher.)

Further information has been posted since I posted that. The GPT information is silly to use if you can't verify the info yourself too.

Camry's will deploy at 25+ and the Ranger is reported at 30+, both depending on what sensors actually trigger in the vehicle.

Anything above those is a pretty serious whack, and usually they'll just write the cars off if they've deployed now days.

Further information has been posted since I posted that. The GPT information is silly to use if you can't verify the info yourself too.

Camry's will deploy at 25+ and the Ranger is reported at 30+, both depending on what sensors actually trigger in the vehicle.

Anything above those is a pretty serious whack, and usually they'll just write the cars off if they've deployed now days.
I know with tritons if you hit the sensor hard enough with a hammer the airbag goes off

Well , human psychology is very complex .
No shame in not understanding .
Exactly. Wife and I were in our car when it was written off. I had no concerns at all but the wife still gets anxious. It’s been 4 years now

Active Now

• Battler
  • Wild Horse
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • KickHaas
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.