PLAYER Ezra Mam

@Big Del ..

I don't think the club will sack him as there is zero nexus to his employment.

They will have a line like, don't bring the club or NRL into disrepute in their contracts, but being off-season and, I think, a first drug related offence.

It will be a big, probably 50 grand fine, with 20 to 30 suspended and 4-6 week suspension.

The biggest thing is that this behaviour has obviously been festering all year if not longer. The club not the NRL has to come down hard to demand the standards we need to be successful.

Sounds like he was likely not under the influence but has drugs in his system. You can’t prove that either way though because if it’s in your system it’s in your system.

The biggest thing is that this behaviour has obviously been festering all year if not longer. The club not the NRL has to come down hard to demand the standards we need to be successful.

Sounds like he was likely not under the influence but has drugs in his system. You can’t prove that either way though because if it’s in your system it’s in your system.

It sucks that the law doesn't care about the difference. Not sure how you could not be under the influence with a head on and crossing a solid line though.

**** some people are quick to throw someone under the bus. How about waiting for the full story to come out. For all you know the drug that had caused him to fail a road side drug test is a prescription pain med etc. the tests used aren’t exactly an indication that a person is under the influence either, for most drugs they just indicate recent use.

**** some people are quick to throw someone under the bus. How about waiting for the full story to come out. For all you know the drug that had caused him to fail a road side drug test is a prescription pain med etc. the tests used aren’t exactly an indication that a person is under the influence either, for most drugs they just indicate recent use.
This isn’t the first indiscretion for Mam
I bet Maguire can’t wait to front the whole team and absolutely rip shreds off them

Pretty sure the police don't test for prescription drugs.

Keep goin bruh..

I'm not sure what you think your link provides lol.

If Walters thought he was the future of the club, he would've made him an offer. He didn't. If you think a coach doesn't have an input on player retention then I can't help you, bruh...

Happy to take this elsewhere if you're so intent but it's not really about mam. Last word is all yours...

Pretty sure the police don't test for prescription drugs.
Last time I checked Marijuana is a prescription drug. Plenty of anxiety meds can cause you to record false positives for benzos, pain meds can cause false positives for opiates. Even over the counter cough syrup’s can cause you to fail a road side drug test. That’s why you get taken for a 2nd test. But you keep living in your ignorant little bubble

Active Now

• Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Scorchie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • NYCDB
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • the_next
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • Broncosgirl
  • Astro
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.