PLAYER Ezra Mam

What a great opportunity to break up the party boys.
Boot ezra out the door and send a strong message to the rest that this druggo partying culture shit can F off and won’t be tolerated.

Can now keep kotoni time to get off the bags staggs and cobbo.

Staggs to 5/8

Bing bang boom
Premiership in the bag.
👌
Bags are already enough of a problem at the Broncos reportedly...

What I am describing there, is an FMO opinion on the level of intoxication and whether medically speaking it would deem the person "under the influence" of said drugs, or the drugs merely present in his system.

The two offences are substantially different in penalty and scope. There will be a traffic infringement notice shortly I believe for drive with relevant drug present, where as drive under the influence (of liquor or drugs) will always remain a court proceeding with immediate driver licence suspension and so forth.

Thanks for that explanation .

He can, his future licence that is. If found guilty he will likely be disqualified from holding or obtaining one.

As in permanently? Hardly a deterrent for someone who has already driven without a licence I'd imagine.

Why are we throwing wonderboy at 6 - guaranteed to receive more headknocks and permanent retirement if we did.

Fck YEAH !
Mt Druit Represent !

Probably a lot less taxing on their bodies than the old school drink 20 beers after a game regime .
Druitt don't snitch remember... boys would be getting lit at the local RSL and the rest of Sydney don't need to know anything
You reckon Cleary and Yeo are regularly hoovering lines with the boys ?
I dunno
Id like to think that the champs, like MJ and the 90’s bulls, put that aside and dedicate them selves to their craft, and achieving the ultimate goal..
Could be wrong lol

I dunno
Id like to think that the champs, like MJ and the 90’s bulls, put that aside and dedicate them selves to their craft, and achieving the ultimate goal..
Could be wrong lol
That’s a really unfortunate example lol. You never heard of Dennis Rodman I guess

I dunno
Could be wrong lol

It could be more than hoovering lines regarding Roger Ramjet. The proton pill makes you strong & also makes you injury prone.

To not get his contract torn up, he’d have to be one very sorry young man who is willing to agree to whatever is imposed. If there is any detection otherwise from the decision makers, he’ll be sacked.

It’s really over to Ezra, he’s going to have to work very hard to prove to the club he’s genuinely sorry and will make some serious changes. This will have to include a heartfelt apology to the fans, club and sponsors and it would be in his interests to do this before the decision is made off his own bat.

He’s put himself very much at risk of having a very lucrative contract torn up, what he does next will be very telling.
As much as I think we over paid for him, I don't see the club sacking him.

The silver lining could be that Madge now has the morale high ground, and all players recognise a cultural problem.

This would give Madge the licence to drive his standards home, and the only response the playing group can morally give, is how high.

This could be a turning point in the asylum.

Surely he is fired. Chances are he is gonna do some time in the slammer.

Maybe go back to the old system of so much for Win, Loss and Draw. Some teams (BRL) paid nothing for a loss.

Settle down - just reminiscing - when times were a lot simpler.
The days of pies and a coke. Nowadays coke means something very different to players.

It will be interesting what becomes of Cobbo this season, who I strongly suspect shares some of Ezra's lifestyle quirks. If Madge can straighten him out, he could be anything. Kevvie clearly couldn't.

I'm not particularly confident in this, but our strongest short term fix to losing Ezra might be the dreaded Walsh to 6, Cobbo to 1, bandaid. Could be a disaster, but they're our strongest players in these two most critical attacking positions. Let's put it this way: every other option at 6 would be weaker, and if Selwyn can transition to 1 like many believe he eventually will, it could be a masterstroke. There are plenty of reasons not to do this, as in fullback isn't broken, but there it is: we're desperate.

If you're curious to know what drum I'll be banging continuously all season, it won't be that one. I have my eye on getting more from our number 14, and by the end of the season, I'd like it to be Black. Unless he's already 7, of course.
In the unlikely event of Ezra being fired, I would think Rogers or madden would step into that role. I would be interested to see staggs at 5/8. He had blinder for Tonga some years back, and relished the role. Ezra was doing nothing all year but running the ball for himself.

My thoughts being that staggs has a great step, fend, attracts defenders, and a burst of speed. Walsh from the luxury of fullback, can pick his moments to follow staggs or mozer for a gap that opens. Much like Papenhuyzen.

This strategy works when we have momentum, which we haven't had in 24. It would mark a change from park football, defend the errors, to territory, quick play of the ball, momentum. Spread the ball when we have them back peddling, or have Walsh cut them up through the ruck.

As in permanently? Hardly a deterrent for someone who has already driven without a licence I'd imagine.
Usually for a set period - 6 months, a year. 2 years etc. you can be disqualified absolutely, if your record is bad enough.

Disqualified drivers appear in courts nearly every day, so as a deterrent? Not really, but the difference between say - no licence, or an expired licence and a disqualified licence, is that a court has ordered said licence be disqualified. So when you commit such an offence you are committing the offence obviously, but you are also in a sense defying the court’s authority.

The penalty is therefore greater and there is a greater likelihood of a much more severe penalty. There are plenty of people in jail for disqualified driving for example, but no-one has ever gone to jail for unlicenced driving...

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Redfern_1980
  • broncoscope
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Xzei
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Dexter
  • RolledOates
  • Gaz
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.