PLAYER Ezra Mam

I hope they dont give him another sponsored car. I know first hand how pathetic some of these blokes carry on about the free cars they get.
Our sponsor is Kia so I dont think it's a Broncos sponsored car... his Ford wouldve been sourced as a third party agreement

Our sponsor is Kia so I dont think it's a Broncos sponsored car... his Ford wouldve been sourced as a third party agreement

Yep, thats pretty normal for the players to get their own sorted although there was a time they were all getting Toyota's when we had an involvement with them.

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

WTH! anyone remember the good old days when we would go on and on about Cobbo possibly joining the Cowboys?

**** I miss those days.

Article in the Tele this morning with a couple of quotes from Corey Oates. Apparently they are very close friends.

- has tried to reach out to him, and spoken to a fair few people over the phone that have tried to reach out to him, too.
- believes Mam is so embarrassed and deeply affected by the incident, calling it out of character for him.
- this is definitely not him, and not something that he that ever thought would be something he’d have to deal with.
- just know that he’ll be absolutely rattled, being a young fella and just the sort of person he is.”

Just came to this page to see latest on Ezra Milford.
The ad at top of page gave me a good laugh “POS point of sale”

So we are selling him ?🤣🤣🤣

- Ezra is a good young man but in this industry you need to grow up quick
- Is Ezra in danger of being sacked? - he used CEO speak but basically, yes

IMO, the "Ezra is a good young man" comment is an indication he won't be sacked, despite still leaving that possibility on the table.

I hope they dont give him another sponsored car. I know first hand how pathetic some of these blokes carry on about the free cars they get.
The only car he could drive would be a dodgem at the circus

Article in the Tele this morning with a couple of quotes from Corey Oates. Apparently they are very close friends.

- has tried to reach out to him, and spoken to a fair few people over the phone that have tried to reach out to him, too.
- believes Mam is so embarrassed and deeply affected by the incident, calling it out of character for him.
- this is definitely not him, and not something that he that ever thought would be something he’d have to deal with.
- just know that he’ll be absolutely rattled, being a young fella and just the sort of person he is.”
"It's not his go"

Until it is.

Cos the clubs asleep at the wheel.
Maybe mam was too or he couldn’t see over the steering wheel

They weren't asleep at the wheel.

It wasn't a sponsored car as Ford aren't one of the clubs sponsors.

Mam getting this vehicle literally had zero to do with the club

He’s only deeply affected and embarrassed cos he fucked up this time . I wouldn’t say it’s his first time

Mam getting this vehicle literally had zero to do with the

Ok maybe not with the car but have been asleep for close to 2 decades on most other things

I doubt he would have got the car without him being a Bronco.

I think this Ezra incident and this year's performance are clear evidence of the fact we don't have strong leaders in this playing group. Anyone who knows Payne, Patty, and Reynolds knows that these guys might have leadership qualities, but they aren't outspoken and direct which is what these kids need. This is still a very young group and I think it is no coincidence that the two best years we have had in the last 5 is when Capewell was at the club, who is a strong leader and is direct and held these kids in line. Do we really think that this behaviour, the superstar mindset, egos, and some of the on-field capitulations would happen as much with a Webcke and Thorn in the team holding this group accountable and setting standards?

I will say this again, we need to go to market and find 1-2 strong leaders that will set standards and pull these kids in line. Yes, Madge will provide a harder edge and set standards, but nothing is more powerful than a strong senior player leadership group, which has been echoed by all the best coaches. Some people on here have said not to go after people like Welch as he is too old. I don't care if he is old, slow, and not at his best. That is not his benefit to us, he will bring Melbourne's standards and bring the best out of the players around him and we can cover any shortcomings on the field with the talent in the squad. What was clearly evident this year was that without leadership, you can have a great squad of exciting and good players, but still not perform.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncoFan94
  • Brotherdu
  • broncoscope
  • Rookie Alan
  • Redfern_1980
  • Wild Horse
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Mitchell_Broncos
  • Emanon
  • Lurker
  • Big Del
  • Gaz
  • Manofoneway
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.