QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
gUt said:
Sorry to troll but I got this from some child on BHQ

Sent at: July 4th, 2008, 4:32 pm
by fenomeno

Tyson over a wanker like you any day.

Thanks for leaving the thread, try not to come back

I was all set to leave this thread alone but with an invitation like that I just can't help myself.

What does it take to stop idolising someone or at least making apologies for them? For me the line is well before their being convicted of rape. Obviously for you the line is well beyond there, so where is it?

I'll watch Tyson box any day of the week but I won't for a microsecond feel pity for his life or his circumstances. He has been convicted of raping an 18 year old girl. Understand that? Does it not move you?

When you finish going through puberty and have a daughter of your own, would you rather invite a convicted rapist to stay the night or someone who says, rapists are scum?

Apologies to the non fvckwits in this thread, but I'm not gonna take abuse from some borderline retarded teenager.

The only retard in this thread is you, you assume i'm a borderline teenager? Yeah you're real smart, please continue.

Why would you make statements on something you have no fucking idea about? So he was convicted of rape, BUT do you know anything else about his case? If you did, your views will possibly be different, its great you have no sympathy for Tyson, i'm sure he doesn't give a **** about your opinion of him, but its always good to actually know what you're talking about once in a while before judging someone.

Anyway, i've seen enough evidence here which suggests you're a moron of the highest order, so feel free to continue if you like, its quite entertaining.

D

Dominic

BRL Player
Mar 15, 2008
My favourite Tyson quote "How dare these boxers challenge me with their primitive skills? It makes me angry. They're just as good as dead." LOL.

People condemning tyson for the Desiree Washington affair, would do well to remember that she had falsely cried rape before(because daddy would be disappointed at her having sex)only to retract her statement, unfortunately the judge for the Tyson trial wouldnt let that fact be admitted in Tysons defence.I would have thought that was pretty fucking relevant.

My favourite quote relating to Gatti came from Larry Merchant (HBO analyst) he said that Gatti "enters the ring as a backstreet boy and leaves looking like Quasimodo"LOL.Gatti was a reasonably skill boxer, far too willing to engage in a brawl.

Peace.

S

Sabu_2008

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
Tyson - great athlete, great sportsman, one of the best ever. Great human being? No. But then again, I dont follow sports to see great humanity. I follow it for feats of athleticism and competition. If you want to see great human beings, go join a non-profit organisation and help them out. Because, wuite frankly, peoples' criticisms of sports stars/actors/musicians for anything other than their ability, in conversations about their ability (see the above postings), when they themselves have only seen their ability, show exactly how full of shit they are.

Tyson's a convicted rapist, sure. Do I support his boxing? Bloody oath. Got a problem? Lick my nuts.

I'm also a Chris Benoit, Wendell Sailor and Michael Vick fan.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
robbie mustoe said:
gUt said:

by fenomeno

I was all set to leave this thread alone but with an invitation like that I just can't help myself.

What does it take to stop idolising someone or at least making apologies for them? For me the line is well before their being convicted of rape. Obviously for you the line is well beyond there, so where is it?

I'll watch Tyson box any day of the week but I won't for a microsecond feel pity for his life or his circumstances. He has been convicted of raping an 18 year old girl. Understand that? Does it not move you?

When you finish going through puberty and have a daughter of your own, would you rather invite a convicted rapist to stay the night or someone who says, rapists are scum?

Apologies to the non fvckwits in this thread, but I'm not gonna take abuse from some borderline retarded teenager.

Yeah I'm not a retarded teenages I am 24.

I have never made excuses for Tyson's actions, just pointed out that he isn't just an out and out monster as many believed. You try going from a poor bordering on homeless nobody to a guy making $50 million a fight and see how you go.

Anyway, what I was objecting to initially was your total lack of contribution to the thread with the pathetic - "he's a rapist, **** him talk" that everyone always trots out.

So yeah, thats about it, go f*ck yourself. icon_thumbs_u

It's like talking to senile people. Look at the quote I posted. CLEARLY I was talking about Fenomeno, the one who thought it was necessary to call me a wanker for pointing out that Tyson is a rapist. I take your point about not contributing to the thread - in the way you would have wanted - but what I posted initially was relevant. Others were posting that Tyson has had a hard life and all that shit, and somehow we should take pity on him. F*ck that. He is a multi-millionaire convicted rapist. Anything you can say in his defense would have been argued by his lawyers. They failed, and so do you.

Fenomeno said:
gUt wrote:

by fenomeno

The only retard in this thread is you, you assume i'm a borderline teenager? Yeah you're real smart, please continue.

Why would you make statements on something you have no **** idea about? So he was convicted of rape, BUT do you know anything else about his case? If you did, your views will possibly be different, its great you have no sympathy for Tyson, i'm sure he doesn't give a **** about your opinion of him, but its always good to actually know what you're talking about once in a while before judging someone.

Anyway, i've seen enough evidence here which suggests you're a moron of the highest order, so feel free to continue if you like, its quite entertaining.

Enlighten me then. Prove to me that he didn't do it. Because I know you can't, all I can do is look at what has actually happened, not what you wish happened in the retarded teenager land that you inhabit. Innocent until proven guilty. He was obviously proven guilty in a court of law with the best legal help available to him.

I am probably pissing people off by responding to the flames of halfwits, and I apologise for being small in that way. I'll bow out of the thread knowing that two rape apologists have nothing to say to me except go f*ck yourself, you're a wanker, you're a moron etc. This is to my credit. That is all they CAN say of course, seeing as their rapist hero's record speaks for itself louder and more eloquently than their idiotic grunting ever could.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
gUt said:
robbie mustoe said:
gUt said:

by fenomeno

Yeah I'm not a retarded teenages I am 24.

I have never made excuses for Tyson's actions, just pointed out that he isn't just an out and out monster as many believed. You try going from a poor bordering on homeless nobody to a guy making $50 million a fight and see how you go.

Anyway, what I was objecting to initially was your total lack of contribution to the thread with the pathetic - "he's a rapist, **** him talk" that everyone always trots out.

So yeah, thats about it, go f*ck yourself. icon_thumbs_u

It's like talking to senile people. Look at the quote I posted. CLEARLY I was talking about Fenomeno, the one who thought it was necessary to call me a wanker for pointing out that Tyson is a rapist. I take your point about not contributing to the thread - in the way you would have wanted - but what I posted initially was relevant. Others were posting that Tyson has had a hard life and all that shit, and somehow we should take pity on him. F*ck that. He is a multi-millionaire convicted rapist. Anything you can say in his defense would have been argued by his lawyers. They failed, and so do you.

Fenomeno said:
[quote:26yz4z85]gUt wrote:

by fenomeno

Why would you make statements on something you have no **** idea about? So he was convicted of rape, BUT do you know anything else about his case? If you did, your views will possibly be different, its great you have no sympathy for Tyson, i'm sure he doesn't give a **** about your opinion of him, but its always good to actually know what you're talking about once in a while before judging someone.

Enlighten me then. Prove to me that he didn't do it. Because I know you can't, all I can do is look at what has actually happened, not what you wish happened in the retarded teenager land that you inhabit. Innocent until proven guilty. He was obviously proven guilty in a court of law with the best legal help available to him.

I am probably pissing people off by responding to the flames of halfwits, and I apologise for being small in that way. I'll bow out of the thread knowing that two rape apologists have nothing to say to me except go f*ck yourself, you're a wanker, you're a moron etc. This is to my credit. That is all they CAN say of course, seeing as their rapist hero's record speaks for itself louder and more eloquently than their idiotic grunting ever could.[/quote:26yz4z85]

I'll tell you why i feel he didn't do it.

First, lets look at the guy who defended Tyson, Don King put a tax attorney in a criminal trial to defend Tyson. King didn't care about Tyson, he knew it would be even easier for him to take Tyson's money if he was in jail. Tyson's lawyer's only defence was "She went upto his room at in the middle of the night, what did she think they were going to do?"

In a rape case like this, another man plays the courtroom game and walks free, he becomes someone reasonable, someone incapable of hurting a woman and for that he gets the benefit of the doubt, but Tyson, he was just Tyson and refused to budge, refused to show any compassion for someone who he clearly believed was lying. The courtroom doesn't always hold rewards for someone who will tell the truth.

Witnesses see Tyson and Desiree being physically affectionate on their way to his room but weren't allowed to testify at the trial. Atleast 2 members of the jury who convicted Tyson said they would vote the other way if they were allowed to hear all the evidence.

So she goes to his room in the middle of the night, gets raped in a hotel room, she doesn't go out of the room and knock on anyone's door, or cries for help, but instead takes the chauffered limousine and goes away.

Desiree had a metting with Don King 24 hours after leaving the hotel.

She took part in the Miss America beauty pageant the next day. And after that she accuses him of rape.

The "victim" back in high school told her dad she was raped after she had sex with her bf, she then later on admitted that she lied to her dad so he doesn't get mad at her for having sex before marriage. :roll: She withdrew the charges before it got to court.

Also, you have to remember, No witnesses to the event, no conclusive physical evidence, just her testimony against his.

S

Sabu_2008

QCup Player
Mar 16, 2008
I am probably pissing people off by responding to the flames of halfwits, and I apologise for being small in that way. I'll bow out of the thread knowing that two rape apologists have nothing to say to me except go f*ck yourself, you're a wanker, you're a moron etc. This is to my credit. That is all they CAN say of course, seeing as their rapist hero's record speaks for itself louder and more eloquently than their idiotic grunting ever could.

The Australian Government also supported the "War of Terror" in Iraw and Afghanistan, where thousands of innocent civillians have been killed. They are therefore, all murderers, because although they are helped with peace keeping activities, missions and the rebuilding of two of the most incredibly currupt and distrought nations on Earth, these feats should not be accepted at all because they killed kids and women. Right?

R

robbie mustoe

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2008
Everyone let up on gUt. The guy is just a total moron. Every post he makes is just a reconfirmation of that fact.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wow this thread really escalated quickly. It doesn't matter how much you respect him/love his boxing, or what background he had before he became rich, or what influences he had on him, Tyson is a pretty nasty piece of work when it comes down to it.

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Scotty said:
Wow this thread really escalated quickly. It doesn't matter how much you respect him/love his boxing, or what background he had before he became rich, or what influences he had on him, Tyson is a pretty nasty piece of work when it comes down to it.

Absolutely, nothing more than scum.

But, then again, there are few people who have done much better with the upbringing that the bloke had. Respect him less than nought as a person, but easily the best boxer that I have ever seen.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Come on Mick! Tyson is the best boxer you have ever seen? He is the best brawler I have seen but to call him a better boxer than Jones Jnr, Mayweather or Hopkins to name a few is a bit of a stretch.

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Come on Mick! Tyson is the best boxer you have ever seen? He is the best brawler I have seen but to call him a better boxer than Jones Jnr, Mayweather or Hopkins to name a few is a bit of a stretch.

Hmm. True. Maybe not the best as such when it comes to technique, but absolutely brutal.

Put it this way, I haven't seen a boxer that Tyson couldn't beat in the ring. At the peak of any of those guys mentioned above up against Tyson in his prime, I'd have the $$ on Tyson each time.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Tyson was as skillful at 20 as those guys would have been, shame is, his skills never developed after that age, only went down, while other boxers kept on learning/improving their skills till the age of say 32.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
fenomeno said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:

Tyson was as skillful at 20 as those guys would have been, shame is, his skills never developed after that age, only went down, while other boxers kept on learning/improving their skills till the age of say 32.

Very true, its a shame that both his career and personal lives turned out the way they did, regardless of all things moral he had amazing talent and could have done so much more if it weren't for a lot of factors be them his fault or that of those around him.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
FCB BB AKA MB said:
fenomeno said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":36ei6ago]Come on Mick! Tyson is the best boxer you have ever seen? He is the best brawler I have seen but to call him a better boxer than Jones Jnr, Mayweather or Hopkins to name a few is a bit of a stretch.

Very true, its a shame that both his career and personal lives turned out the way they did, regardless of all things moral he had amazing talent and could have done so much more if it weren't for a lot of factors be them his fault or that of those around him.[/quote:36ei6ago]

Yep, the day Don King came into Tyson's life and got him to fire Kevin Rooney was the day a cap was put on Tyson's skills. He's a pretty good human being too, its just that you will never hear about any charity work he does, the media can bring a man up but then can also destroy him.

Tyson's gone back to his old neighbourhood numerous times and he's given away houses, cars and money to people who needed it, he would give a homeless guy on the street 500 bucks, they did an interview recently in his neighborhood and no one had a bad thing to say about Tyson, they said he gave out so much to people who really needed help, too bad he doesn't go on tv to show off his charity work like other celebs do these days.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
My favourite boxing quotes:

"Um...errr....um....errr....argh...ooo...mmnnnn...blah" - Any assorted boxer asked their name 30 years after their career has finished and their brain resembles the pulp at the bottom of your bottle of orange juice.

Clintos

Clintos

State of Origin Rep
Apr 8, 2008
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Atleast Tyson didn't retire because he's a bitch. Mayweather doesn't want to fight Cotto.

R

robbie mustoe

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2008
Coxy said:
My favourite boxing quotes:

"Um...errr....um....errr....argh...ooo...mmnnnn...blah" - Any assorted boxer asked their name 30 years after their career has finished and their brain resembles the pulp at the bottom of your bottle of orange juice.

Nice, educated opinion dude I liked it.

R

robbie mustoe

QCup Player
Mar 24, 2008
Clintos said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Atleast Tyson didn't retire because he's a bitch. Mayweather doesn't want to fight Coota.

Mayweather would beat Cotto. True story.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • levikaden
  • The Boss
  • Kev_Guz
  • Manifesto
  • broncos4life
  • Santa
  • Broncos Maestro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.