FC Barcelona thread

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
bad decisions Diego. For someone who was such a quick thinker on the field, he doesnt really seem to use that intelligence in coaching :( maybe all the coke fried his brain.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
pennywisealfie said:
bad decisions Diego. For someone who was such a quick thinker on the field, he doesnt really seem to use that intelligence in coaching :( maybe all the coke fried his brain.

It really is a shame that ability on the field doesn't cross over into management. It doesn't though, and Maradona is holding the argies back. Deadset, if Argentina had a quality manager they would be on par with Spain. The attacking talent they have at their disposal currently is immense.

Spain: Xavi, Alonso, Iniesta, Silva, Fabregas, Torres, Villa
Argentina: Messi, Rodríguez, Tevez, Aguero, Milito, Higuaín, Veron

What an epic game that could be

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Totally pumped for El Casico in the morning! A Barca win would just about kill Madrid off in the title race, last year when we beat them around this time they complete lost their bundle afterward and Barca cruised home so hopefully we do that again 6-2 would also be nice to repeat.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I reckon it'l be a draw, here's hoping we can pull of a win. Going to be a cracking game.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
It all depends on how well Madrid can contain/limit Messi's impact, if they can keep him quiet they are every chance but if Messi gets space he will destroy Madrid like he is destroying everyone else.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Well, it was more Xavi who destroyed us. Messi was ok. Horrible finishing again from this team. Higuain again proves why he'll only ever be a good striker, not a great one. Disappears most of the big games, needs way too many chances to score one, unfortunately, in important games, those chances just wont come.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Man that is a good win!!! Both sides had more chances and like you said Higuain really needs to do better in these matches. We still have Sevilla away in the league so the run in isn't easy but I honestly don't think Pep will let them slip up considering how consistent they and Real have performed this season. It is a shame for Real because they played quite well and were only marginally second best, they will probably score the most points in a season as a runner up in La Liga history and got beaten in the Champions League by a Lyon side that played out of their skin. Will be interesting to see if Perez sees it that way and keeps Pellegrini or he again shows no patience and looks to another manager.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
If Pelligrini does get sacked, i hope its only for Mourinho, otherwise Pellegrini can stay.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
owwww. Xavi, Victor Valdes & Pique were awesome. It was a great game i thought.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8618150.stm

Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta is likely to miss most of his side's end-of-season run-in after he suffered an injury during training.

The Spain international underwent tests on the problem which revealed he had suffered a "total rupture of the right femoral biceps muscle" in his leg.

The injury looks set to keep him sidelined for up to a month.

Bad news for Barca I guess

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Pretty big blow for them, although they have plenty of other superstars to cover it.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
lame! does this have anything to do with his other injury he just came back from?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
pennywisealfie said:
lame! does this have anything to do with his other injury he just came back from?

You tell us penny, you're meant to be the Barca fan! [icon_wink

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
**** knows man. I have no idea what injury anyone has on the broncos besides folaus thumb or something, i really dont take notice of injuries lol.

F

fenomeno

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Hardly matters, Barca will still probably win, to be honest, i don't even care if we win the league this year, that wont be an achievement, everyone knows Barcelona is the better team and they beat us twice this season. So **** this years La Liga championship.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
i feel sorry for Real, they have been great all season and would have won the championship most other years with they way they've played.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Barca fans have been very quite today. [icon_wink

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Howie
  • winslow_wong
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Lurker
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Porthoz
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • Seibs
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.