Suncorp Stadium

Friday
Night
19:50

Storm

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do we expect. Gus needs 5 year plans that take 8 years to come to fruition.

Kevvie needed 3 years to turn this team from Wooden Spooners to premiership contenders (hopefully we can drop the word contenders in 4 weeks time)

How's your bandwagon going?

Experience does matter- do you think the Broncos will be out playing the pokies tonight?

Experience does matter- do you think the Broncos will be out playing the pokies tonight?

They don't have much finals experience... so yes?

I'm clearly confused.

How's your bandwagon going?

It's not a bandwagon. Because I was backing Kevvie from day 1, not from when he started winning. So, clearly you don't know what the term bandwagon means.

I always said that whoever got the coaching role I would back to the hilt ... Show me where I haven't done what I said.

Admittedly and fortunately, I was wrong about Kev's coaching abilities ... And unlike you, I can admit when I'm wrong.

Actually had a dream about this game last night. Fucken never dream usually.

Anyway go the boys.

200.gif

Clearly all the other teams should have shown respect for Souths by not making Reynolds an offer, therefore forcing him to take up their insulting offer.

It's working out great for them, though.

Actually had a dream about this game last night. Fucken never dream usually.

Were we winning?

At the start of the season I dreamt Mam made a break down the middle of the field to win the GF in the final minutes. That's why I'm so calm this week.

I’ve only dreamt about footy once - in 2006 I dreamt we lost to the dragons before we lost to them, the.n I dreamt we beat the knight and we beat the knights.

Very weird. Didn’t dream about the dogs or storm game but felt like my prophecy was tied in to the knight dream.

Have never dreamt a footy dream since. Apart from an actual nightmare in 2015 😑

It's not a bandwagon. Because I was backing Kevvie from day 1, not from when he started winning. So, clearly you don't know what the term bandwagon means.

I always said that whoever got the coaching role I would back to the hilt ... Show me where I haven't done what I said.

Admittedly and fortunately, I was wrong about Kev's coaching abilities ... And unlike you, I can admit when I'm wrong.

It is a bandwagon when you believe the exact same things but rubbish other people saying it- now.

"Oh my as if you would think Kevvie can't coach, poor misguided Gus."

I am not sure who to tip for this week

I am thinking the following tips. What do you all think?

Broncos not sure as Storm have a good record against the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium
Panthers
Roosters
Knights

Little snippet on Fox News with Haas recalling the 59-0 drubbing by Parra the last time we were in a finals. Big Pain-o sounds really confident and focused.

A day out and by the way we have handled the press and the endless coverage of the ‘hoodoo’ this week I feel even more confident of a solid win to make a real statement to the rest of the comp.

Been walking around the house the last two days muttering under my breath - “go you mighty Broncos!” I honestly think we’re back and we’re back in a big way.

I’ve only dreamt about footy once - in 2006 I dreamt we lost to the dragons before we lost to them, the.n I dreamt we beat the knight and we beat the knights.

Very weird. Didn’t dream about the dogs or storm game but felt like my prophecy was tied in to the knight dream.

Have never dreamt a footy dream since. Apart from an actual nightmare in 2015 😑
Speaking of 2006, I loved when Phil Gould put the mockers on Andrew Johns when he was taking a penalty goal early in the final and he was crapping on about never seeing a more determined player before the match, he missed the penalty right in front :rofl

Speaking of 2006, I loved when Phil Gould put the mockers on Andrew Johns when he was taking a penalty goal early in the final and he was crapping on about never seeing a more determined player before the match, he missed the penalty right in front :rofl
He then completely shat the bed, and threw his toys out of the cot late in the game as Lockyer carved him to pieces in his last ever final’s appearance…..but yeah Joey is the immortal 🙃

With his minutes being limited coming into the finals, I wonder if the plan is to play Haas for as close to 80 as possible this week. If NAS is actually coming off the bench then Belly's ploy is clearly to capitilize on the period where Haas and/or Pat are off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Pablo
  • Harry Sack
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Shane Tronc
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.