PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

As much as i rate Kotoni and i have no dramas in him playing center or back row, i think i'd be going with 4 genuine forwards on the bench.

We need to completely focus on the Dragons tomorrow. I appreciate some fans on here being confident that we'll demolish the Dragons, with their focus already on South Sydney but I'm telling you, the Dragons will come out fired up and hungry. If we don't match them then we are no hope. I'm confident but the way we've been playing all year, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

We need to completely focus on the Dragons tomorrow. I appreciate some fans on here being confident that we'll demolish the Dragons, with their focus already on South Sydney but I'm telling you, the Dragons will come out fired up and hungry. If we don't match them then we are no hope. I'm confident but the way we've been playing all year, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

We don’t have to, the team does. And Bennett has them fucking peaking at the right time.

With Glenn out we gotta hope TPJ's hammy holds up or else we might see Sims on the edge.

Just seen this on facebook, anyone know if it's true?

"Ch.9 just reported Ben Hunt is out with a calf injury"

Haven't seen any legitimate source for that yet. Can't seem to find mention of it anywhere, even in St George Illawarra forums.

Last edited:
A quick **** you to Fox Sports.

No bronco painting in their finals promo.

Just seen this on facebook, anyone know if it's true?

"Ch.9 just reported Ben Hunt is out with a calf injury"[/QUOTE

In other news the dragons odds have shortened dramatically as a result....

I really like Hunt but the comment did kinda write itself....

Is that good or bad for them?

tenor.gif

If Ben Hunt plays I hope our back 3 are primed and ready to return the ball for 7 tackle sets all afternoon long.

We can make a lot of memes about Ben Hunt, but it's definitely easier for us if he doesn't play. Whoever they replace him with is easily a worse player.

The dragons are now $3.70 underdogs. I'm gonna put money on them just to make sure the broncos get through.

You better mate or your donating that money to the get the BroncosHQ drunk after an early dismal exit of the finals fund. That goes to everyone else who has backed the Dragons too, money or not.

Last edited:
As much as i rate Kotoni and i have no dramas in him playing center or back row, i think i'd be going with 4 genuine forwards on the bench.
I'm sure if we had any backrowers left we'd have them in over Staggs or Mago but adding a sixth prop to the bench seems kind of pointless when the fifth one is only getting token minutes as is.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Aldo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.