PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

He needs a shoulder recon, so is clearly not right to defend in the front line if they move him to fb, that’s such a desperate change if he is close to 100%. Drags could be pulling a Sharks here. Bomb away.

Widdop playing at fullback just takes away a good attacking option for us.

He wouldn't be defending in the front-line and I have no doubt the Broncos would have made a plan to have Fifita run at him.

It doesn’t matter who is playing 6, they’re going to get run over by Fifita.

Widdop at fullback = more pressure on Hunt to be an actual halfback = good for us.

They do realise Milford is on fire with his short kicking game right? I guarantee we score tries off grubbers if Widdop is full back.

I read it was Benny who moved Widdop to FB during the Yankee test and from all accounts he had a blinder. So yeh maybe Mary is trying to play mind games with Benny. Does not matter really where he defends if he is not 100% he will eventually be found out. Added to this it only takes one kick return and a hit from moose for him to be removed entirely from the game.

A fast track and a young and eager pack. I predict a riot!

Widdop at fullback = more pressure on Hunt to be an actual halfback = good for us.

This. Widdop has a decent kicking game that takes pressure off Hunt. Unless Widdop plans to emulate Hayne and be an extra kicking option from Fullback, they’ll really struggle in that area.

That Australian bureau of statistics is aright load of rubbish. I emailed them on Thursday last week to find out what percentage of Australians think Ben Hunt will choke at Lang Park today. Apparently they don't hold that kind of information as it is not the type of statistic they deal with. It makes you wonder what we pay our taxes for!

Last edited:
That Australian bureau of statistics is aright load of rubbish. I emailed them on Thursday last week to find out what percentage of Australians think Ben Hunt will choke at Lang Park today. Apparently they don't hold that kind of information as it is not the type of statistic they deal with. It makes you wonder what we pay our taxes for!

Given the crowds in Sydney for the finals, they were likely unable to find enough people to answer the question.

Dairyass pledged his mateship to Hunt during the week and promised you fuckers won’t send kick offs to him. As for Widdop to FB, it’s a smokescreen gents. Dufty will destroy you.
All the pressure today is with The Donkeys.
A few early points to us will take the crowd out of the equation even with your mate Sutton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dairyass pledged his mateship to Hunt during the week and promised you fukcers won’t send kick offs to him. As for Widdop to FB, it’s a smokescreen gents. Dufty will destroy you.
A few early points to us will take the crowd out of the equation even with your mate Sutton.
Dufty's been exposed.

Dairyass pledged his mateship to Hunt during the week and promised you fuckers won’t send kick offs to him. As for Widdop to FB, it’s a smokescreen gents. Dufty will destroy you.
Duff(er) will literally be shitting himself when TPJ's shadow first falls on him. He'll think it an unannounced eclipse and will be the only guy to see stars in a day game.

Last edited by a moderator:

In a team full of plodders, Dufty stands out as an elite level plodder.

Pfft.. when did he promise not to send kicks his way?? So many Drag queen supporters out early again this season carrying on about buying GF tickets in June!! Lol. Next minute they're burning jerseys and booing!! Lol... You must be a bit slow, most of you blokes have switched they're FB profile pics from Dragons shit back to family pics...

Never used it before, but I’m guessing that one would still need a members card to access the lounge at a finals game? I gave a work mate my seats but they only have the printed tickets

The big question is will you show your face in here after the game to take your medicine or will you be running for a place to hide ...

Never used it before, but I’m guessing that one would still need a members card to access the lounge at a finals game? I gave a work mate my seats but they only have the printed tickets

They need a membership to access any members only areas.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.