Finals Week 1 Discussion

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
Really, 10 meters forward and the refs blow a try and no one says anything.......CH9 like it didn't exist, they even replayed the conversion twice but not even the pass once.......wheres my tin foil hat god damn it

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Manly score another.

40-10

This game could have been very interesting if Souths didn't score 3 tries in the second half..

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
40-16

Souths have gone to sleep.

That's not what I wanted.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That was a nice pass from Foran.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
So, a 64 point ball game...

Fucking hell.

And **** you Souths for going to sleep.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
A lot was made of Manly being without Ballin and their backup in Buhrer. Does anyone think those guys would have made a difference in that first 60mins? I don't. An extremely dominant display from the Bunnies tonight even though they obviously took the foot off the throat at 40-0.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
See Maguire in the rooms after they leaked all those points?

Absolutely fucking furious.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
A lot was made of Manly being without Ballin and their backup in Buhrer. Does anyone think those guys would have made a difference in that first 60mins? I don't. An extremely dominant display from the Bunnies tonight even though they obviously took the foot off the throat at 40-0.

I think Manly's go forward suffered as a result of those 2 being out, but I don't think it would have made much of a difference.

Perhaps the game would have been closer, but Souths would have won. They were just more determined and wanted it more.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
That was the best performance of the season.

For the first 60 minutes.

But then they fell asleep and once Manly learned they can get away with forward passes they threw it around a bit and scored a bunch of consolation points.

Still, this is their season and I believe they'll be there come Grand Final day.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
See Maguire in the rooms after they leaked all those points?

Absolutely fucking furious.

As a coach, you'd have to be happy that they did that week 1 after the game was already won. Gives you the opportunity to drive home the point of "....not taking your foot off the throat because the next game is the GF qualifier...." and bring them back down to earth.

Very surprised that McGuire didn't pull a couple of key players off when the game was won. Particularly Inglis given his (possible) hip issues.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • rnabokov
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • BroncoFan94
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Galco
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.