PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very similar to the storm with a lot bodies in motion , how many points have they scored. We could be better creating more space and feeding the likes of roberts , with early ball and space . If you're happy not to better yourself than thats fine ,but i want a team that wants to be the best not 2nd or 3rd .

I don't think anybody is saying we shouldn't look to improve

Just that there is doubt whether copying Parra is the way to achieve that

Perfect opportunity to get hard for a GF appearance. It's less comfy than a win or loss at Suncorp, but that could help our mentality. Beat them in their yard and one win away from the big dance!

I'm already hard for a GF appearance :wink:

images

Look this is our best chance to get hard

So the only time we will have to VS Storm again is if they make It to the grand final?

The storm could go out in straight sets. Here's hoping anyway!

9:25am: Jai Arrow training a bit at dummy-half this morning. Could be Brisbane's answer to a bench utility.

10:15am: Broncos training winding down now. It appears Tevita Pangai Jr will join Darius Boyd on the sidelines. Kodi Nikorima trained at fullback and Benji Marshall at halfback as expected. Jai Arrow is expected to fill one bench spot while David Mead was also seen training with the first grade team. Wayne Bennett to confirm team this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• JayTeeM
  • Bongo
  • johnyE
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • broncoscope
  • Tim K
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Confidor
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • kman
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.