PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we rest darius , tpj and win they will both have 2 weeks to get good

Seriously I haven't been impressed by the roosters at all this year. I think they have been lucky to win a lot of games this year.

I've just got a feeling that we could come out and win well next weekend.

Unless the roosters have been staying in 2nd gear on purpose I think they are right for the picking of should I say plucking next week....

We need to let Mitchell run towards the sideline next week.

Force him to go there and then get numbers in the tackle and take him over.

Roosters have won 10 games by 6 or less points this year. Proves my point

Based on the game so far the only player we need to look out for is keary. Contain their forwards as well I guess.

Kahu has to play wing. Roosters have lethal jumpers on the wings. They like to attack their left hand side too. Can't risk Pearson

Seriously the roosters have been deadset all arse once again

Can't say I'm worried about the Roosters after that performance.

Titans had no bench with 15 to go and lost their halfback for the game and Roosters only just got home in the final 5 minutes.

Hopefully we play on Friday night so it's a short turnaround for them.

That last 15 minutes Roosters made 80m a set. Bloody Titans. If this is what the Roosters are going to dish upnext week we should eat them alive. As long as we don't bring our Parra form.

Roberts and Moga vs Aubbo/ Mitchell and Matterson/ aubbo. Add Keary defending somewhere out wide and that's our path to the prelim.

And people are still thinking that the Roosters are going to belt us...

Perfect opportunity to get hard for a GF appearance. It's less comfy than a win or loss at Suncorp, but that could help our mentality. Beat them in their yard and one win away from the big dance!

Forget about playing at Allianz. If we lose to this mob, we don't deserve the title anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jd87
  • pennywisealfie
  • Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TimWhatley
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.