PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2015 Gus crapped on for weeks and weeks and weeks about how the Roosters were so far above every other team and would make the GF. Then we smacked them.
Holy **** that win was glorious just because of the dominance we showed to eliminate them and with it eliminate Sydney's only hope in the GF

I watched the YouTube highlights of the 2015 semi against the roosters. The try Macca scored from the inside ball to Milford to Hunt to Macca was awesome!!!!

2015 was such a good year

So do we know for sure that Boyd wont play yet or are they going to watch him closely this week?, and do you all reckon we will still win because the performance of roosters yesterday i reckon we can win.

Boyd won't play.... they wont risk a season ending hamstring tear.

If we can smash their forwards into submission, i think we can score enough points to beat them.

Boyd won't play.... they wont risk a season ending hamstring tear.

If we can smash their forwards into submission, i think we can score enough points to beat them.

Thaiday's been building up to this one.

Our defensive effort against the cows was encouraging.

I have a good feeling about this game I can see a easy win. I actually hope Boyd doesn't play he's been fucking useless for a while now.

I have a good feeling about this game I can see a easy win. I actually hope Boyd doesn't play he's been fucking useless for a while now.
Yeah sounds good

Gordon said that he wants milf to go to fb and benji at #6

Gordon said that he wants milf to go to fb and benji at #6
Tell him to bugger off.
Would prefer Isaako at fb, Boyd is a huge loss, his 1st half against Cowboys was huge. Bring in Arrow to cover TPJ. No need to risk either.

Last edited:
No need to risk both.

No need to risk either... we get a second chance in the finals... with our second game being at home.

Tallis was right about one thing, Boyd is very important to our premiership claim this year.

TPJ is also important to keep our momentum going when our bench come on.

Give them a week to recover (2 If we beat the Roosters) ... get them back ... make a charge

No need to risk either... we get a second chance in the finals... with our second game being at home.

Tallis was right about one thing, Boyd is very important to our premiership claim this year.

TPJ is also important to keep our momentum going when our bench come on.

Give them a week to recover (2 If we beat the Roosters) ... get them back ... make a charge
Yeah sorry I meant either

I can't help but think that perhaps a loss is better for us.

We lose and we go on Melbourne's side of the draw and we will take on them in the preliminary final. If we somehow find a way to beat them, then we won't have to play them in the GF and I would rate our chances of winning the GF as very high.

I would prefer to play them in a preliminary final instead of a GF. We won't have to deal with another GF loss then.

Losing two GF's in three years, that would take it's toll mentally.

I think we're a much better chance of beating them in the GF than any other game. See 2006 vs every other bloody year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • porouian
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Howie
  • Mpost
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Hurrijo
  • Redux
  • broncsgoat
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.