Finals Week 1

This is deadset woeful reffing and this has been threatening to happen all year with the rubbish they put up week in week out. How the hell was that no try?? Chambers was going for the ball and got taken out by Goodwin walking backwards. It should have been a penalty TO Melbourne and therefore a try, not that dreadful decision.

Really BP, Chambers is unbalanced by Goodwin. So when he pushes him out the way it's a penalty but when he jumps and Goodwin makes contact it's his fault again. I'm willing to bet if that was the other way around that was a try. No way can you say conclusively Chambers did that on purpose.

Souths score.

That's the ball game.

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing. Fucking disgraceful.

I know the NRL never stop sucking South Sydney dick, but this is a joke.

Refs both field and video having a massive bearing on this game.

This is rivalling the infamous manly vs cowboys finals match. Refs went into this knowing who had won, absolutely disgusting.

Really BP, Chambers is unbalanced by Goodwin. So when he pushes him out the way it's a penalty but when he jumps and Goodwin makes contact it's his fault again. I'm willing to bet if that was the other way around that was a try. No way can you say conclusively Chambers did that on purpose.

I'll look at it again but the way I saw it, Chambers interfered with Merritt but just so happened to be looking at the footy.

That should be a send off.

That was far more dangerous than most spear tackles we've seen this year, was completely illegal (without the ball) and probably denied a try.

Yet nothing done. That's BS.

How the **** does he stay on the field, that was ridiculous.

Why has not one commentator even noticed that he was tackled WITHOUT THE BALL!!! you can only tackle the attacker in the air if he's got the freaking ball!

Penalty try IMO.

What should have been a mouthwatering game has been destroyed by incompetent/bias reffing. Souths likely the better side IMO, but we'll never know. 2 Storm trys taken away that should have been awarded.

Bellamy to spend $10-20K in the press conference

I don't think Souths have been better. This is the refs to, so many justified rants at the reffing this year and each time the club gets fined. The refs thus get more money for rubbish work. The whole system is a joke.

That wasn't a penalty try.

At best a professional foul. I would have been happy with a send off.

No way was that a penalty try. Dumb play though, if he gets suspended for it then I wouldn't be unhappy.

Always good to see the purple scum lose.

Souths def the better side overall but some really dodgy decisions at exactly the right time. The premise of a 50 50 is you should get half of them.

No penalty try but def send off, just another weak arsed call.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Dash
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • mrtij
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.